A/N

Ello guys. Unfortunate news.

I'm scrapping this story.

I'll keep it published for archive purposes, but don't expect updates.

I will explore the idea of a TDL redemption arc in the future, but the plot will be different in places -he'll still be dead, though. I don't know when I'll start such a story, but for now, I'll be focusing on Corrupted Crown, BRS, and Dethroned (the last two coming soon, exact date TBD). 

The reason? I've been slowly losing my passion for this story, and, truth be told, I didn't exactly have a plot in mind to begin with. All the events were made up on the spot, and the route the story has taken isn't the one I wanted it to.

I greatly appreciate all of your comments, votes and reads, I really do. I never thought this story would get this far. I have no one to thank but all of you. You might think it was all for nothing, but trust me, every single one of you have provided me with motivation to keep doing what I love.
I also want to give you, all of you, my sincerest thanks for sticking with me (especially through my horrible update schedule). You're all so, so much more important than you realise.

Hoping to see you soon, in the next story, and the next..

-Beetle the SilkWing

also i feel like this is too grim so here's a song about eggs