Faith's Powers and Abilities

Powers

Faith has affect on her fairy powers. This ability tends to make her powers to be more stronger, Faith can control this.

Wing Manifestation:

Faith possesses the ability to manifest insect-like wings that grant her ability of flight. Faith conceals her wings by having them appear as tattoos on her back and shoulders, but they lose their tattoos form when she manifests her wings.

Flight:

Faith possesses a winged flight capability that allows her to travel at high speed through the air. She is capable of aerial deceleration to the point where she can hover in place. She usually hides her wings by having them fuse with her skin, in which they take form of tattoos.

Dark Energy Attacks:

Faith can release/use dark energy to various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.

Negative Magic (Black Magic or Dark Magic:

Faith is the magic that is fueled by negative feelings such as anger, vengeance or sadness.

Enhance Flexibility:

Faith is able to bend and twist her body beyond the normal limits of physiology. Her great flexibility allows her the perform near-boneless looking contortions without stress or damage and stay in any position they choose as long as they want without effort or strain.

Enhance Healing:

Ears pick up every single sound, and can decipher layers upon layer of noise. She has the ability to pick up a conversation from a mile away in a big city.

Enhance Stealth:

Faith is very great at being stealthy, she is like a ninja. Faith can sneak up on anything and anyone, but telepathy (like her brother). She can slip in and out of areas undetected, her ability to be stealthy is so refined she appears as a mere illusion to those who had been so lucky to spot her. Faith can move throughout even the most guarded areas.

Life Creation:

Faith can bring back the people or things from the death.

Immorality:

Faith never ages, she stays the same age all the time.

Other Powers:

• Telekinesis
• Defensive barrier
• Spell casting
• Empathy

After Training with Charles:

• Dragon's Flame
• Transmuting Objects
• Thermokinesis
• Thermomancy

Abilities:

Connect with other fairy's:

Faith has the ability to connect/befriended with other fairy's. She use this power when she needs a friend instead of her siblings. She has a dark magic fairy friend named Mavis.

Mavis

Mavis is another dark fairy and best friends with Faith

Mavis is another dark fairy and best friends with Faith. She is a stubborn, sassy girl who also wears black. She and Faith met when they were both ten. Faith is the only person who can see her, but when she can trust other people she can reveal them to her. Charles and Raven can see her. Later on, Erik Lehnsherr can see him as well.

Skilled Hand-To-Hand Combatant:

Faith is skilled hand-to-hand combatant; as she is able knock out anyone unconscious by kneeling them to the head.