Chapter 11/ I know

/Noella/

It's been 2 weeks since our agreement of him keeping the twins, he kept his promise and came everyday bonding with them.

They still don't like him but he's growing on them, they still call him Walmart Justin Bieber and me and Sorrel agreed that I need time to adjust to everything before we started dating.

~Flashback~

I'm sitting in my room waiting for Sorrel because he said that we needed to talk, he texted me that 30 minutes ago and his house that I bought him and his family is only 10 minutes away while walking.

I hear rocks being thrown at my window and immediately I grabbed my gun and opened my window when I stepped in front of my window a rock hit in my face.

I looked down at the person who threw the fucking Rick that hit my in the face and I see Sorrel looking like he's going to shit his pants and his face is really red.

"Shit I'm sorry, I was trying to be like those romantic people like the ones in books and tv but I clearly failed, I didn't try to hit you in the head with the rock I swear, you know when I told my mom what I was going to do she said 'don't do it knowing you your going to mess up somehow' I should've liste-" he kept rambling on but I cut him off.

"Shut up and just come up here" I shouted from my window he smiled widely and started climbing on the tree near my window and jumped off and gripped my widow frame.

He grabbed his hand and pulled him up and he took something out his pocket.

"I know you have a lot going on right now but I really genuinely like you and your little mini people, I want to be someone they could look up to and I want to be someone you can lean on when you need help or a shoulder to cry on. I know that dating you would automatically lead me to being a father figure to your children but that's okay because I grew attached to them. I also know you have a lot of shit changing right now, with your twins moving in and that your family is going to start to ask a lot of questions about your past and what happen that night, I want to earn your trust and start off as friends who maybe occasionally kiss and then I want to earn your kids trust and be someone they can look up to, I want to play catch with Gabe like he's my own and play video games with him because I grew to love his smile and when he's happy as if he's my own kid, I want to play dress up with Gabi and have tea parties in those princess chairs far to small for me because just like Gabe I've grown to love her as my own and I've grown to love her smile and how her eyes light up when she's happy. I want to be with you because every time I'm around you I have the need to protect you even if you don't need it, I feel as if I need to make you smile a genuine smile and laugh a genuine laugh before I leave your side for the day, I want to hold you when your said and be the first person you tell when something big happens in your life good or bad, I want to be with you when you take your kids to their first day of school or their graduations, I want you to be the last person I see when I close my eyes to end the day, I want to love and be their for you kids. Im not asking us to date now because I know your not ready but I'm willing to wait for you no matter how long." He says finishing off leaving my speechless.

I search his face for any signs of him lying and find none, I don't know when and I don't know how but I find my arms around him with tears coming from eyes, I hold him as if he's going to disappear.

"Thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me, and your right I'm not ready right now.
I have a lot going on but I guarantee you the second everything gets sorted I will give us a chance. You if course need my kids permission to date me so you have to find out a way to get that sorted out, until then we can be friends who maybe kiss occasionally." I respond back to him not breaking the hug.