Chapter 27/ Birthday

/NOELLA POV/

It's been 3 weeks since me and Sorrel has been official and it has been amazing, he always takes the kids to the park and tuck them in. I'm starting to think they like him more than me.

We have been doing many things together as a family like going out to eat or an amusement park but that doesn't mean we haven't been working to track the Germans mafia new leader which was the dead leaders wife.

We always come up empty handed but we made ourselves more secured with trusted guards and always making sure we stay strapped.

Today we are letting everything ho because
It's my birthday or whatever, I'm now 17 which means  in a year I'll be legal.

In the morning me and grandpa are going to hang out until 2 then I hang out with Cassius and Evan until 4, since Josiah and Zayln been with me through a lot of my birthdays after Casey and Evan it's the twins turn until 7 and then it's me and Sorrel.

As I'm getting ready for the day because grandpa told me to dress comfy  I decided on a all black and white outfit that consist of small basketball shorts and a crop black and white tank top with the letters TSF engraved on both, I pair it with some black sneakers and stair at myself in the mirror.

I do a 360 and see that it made my scrumptious ass more scrumptious making me look like the baseball players with a fatty, before I leave I look in the mirror one more time admiring my beauty even with my left over permanent scars and wink before ...

I do a 360 and see that it made my scrumptious ass more scrumptious making me look like the baseball players with a fatty, before I leave I look in the mirror one more time admiring my beauty even with my left over permanent scars and wink before opening my bed room door just to be punched in the face.

I stare up and see Cassius with a scared and shock expression "Why the fuck would you punch me, it's 17 hits and a pinch for good luck not 17 hits and a punch in the face for good luck!" I scold at him as I rub my forehead surprised I didn't pass out, he stares at me as he composes himself with a clear look of regret in his eyes but at the same time his lips are tugging upwards.

"I am very sorry birthday girl, in order to make it up to you I have made you with the help of my amazing team a delicious breakfast." He takes my hand and kisses the top of my forehead where he accidentally punch it and led me to the dinning room that was now filled with lots of balloons and streamers with a table filled with many many breakfast foods, just staring at it made my stomach grumble.

I ignored everyone's presence as I ran to the table wasting no time and I put everything I possibly can on the plate and once I couldn't fit no more I grabbed another plate and set them down and got ready to dig in.