5

"Y/n, hey, don't go back to sleep. Stay with me okay!", Rafe said as tears started streaming down his face.
"Doc! Doc!! She was awake. Sh-she said her name was y-y/n maybank."
"As in Luke and JJ Maybank? Go, go call them now!!", the doctor said very confused.
"O-okay, but make sure she stays alive!"
——
"Hello?"
"JJ?"
"Rafe? Why the fuck are you calling me?!"
"JJ, p-please listen to me okay! There's this girl she uh- she said her name was y/n but what really threw me off was that her last name was-"
"Maybank.."
"How'd you know I was gonna say that?"
"That doesn't matter. Where is she? Is she okay?"
"She's at the hospital and she's not doing to well, just get here fast please!"
"Okay, thank you Rafe."
"Yeah no problem."
——
"What did Rafe want?"
"John B can you drive me to the hospital.? Now!", he said completely ignoring his question.
"Umm sure, but why?"
"Stop asking questions and just get in the fuckin van okay!"
——
As they drove to the hospital JJ couldn't stop thinking about how you were still alive, more the fact of how you ended up in the hospital.
"Could you drive any fast John B!"
"If you want me to drive faster you're gonna have to tell me why I'm taking you to the hospital."
"My sister's there okay!" He said as tears started hitting his cheeks.
"You have a sister!!"
"Yeah I do! We got split up when she was real young but I didn't think she was still alive and she might not be if you don't hurry up!"
"Sorry, I'll go faster."
"Thank you!"
——
"Oh god y/n please be alive", JJ whispered to himself.
"We're here!"
"Thank you! You don't have to come in if you don't want to."
"No, I'm coming in. I wanna meet her."
"Okay."
——
"Hi, I'm uh- I'm here to see my sister. Y/n maybank."
"She went into surgery a few hours ago and should be out any minute, you can see her then."
"Okay, thank you."
"JJ?"
"Rafe?"
"Oh thank god you're here! She was fine one minute and then the next thing I know they're taking her into surgery."
"Hey umm- could I talk to you outside?"
"Yeah sure?"
"I'm just gonna wait in here."
"Okay. If she comes out you call me okay JB?"
"Okay."
——
"Hey why did you wanna talk to me outside?"
"Did you do that to her?!"
"WHAT! NO!"
"I'm not gonna ask again, did you do that to her?!"
"You sound crazy right now, I didn't hurt her okay!"
"Sure"
"Look believe what you want bu-"
Just before Rafe could say anymore, JJ throws a punch right at his face.
"Wtf was that for?!"
"I know you did something to her!!"
"Why would I hurt a girl I don't know?!"
"I don't know, why do you do a lot of the things you do?!"
Just then Topper walks up while JJ and Rafe are beating each other.
"What is going on here?!"
"This lunatic beat my sister and now she might die!"
"I didn't fuckin touch her !! Topper was there! We were walking around town and he had to pee so I just kept walking. Next thing I know your sister bumps into me and then passes out and me and Top brought her here."
"For all I know you could've came up with that story."
"I didn't, right Top?"
"He's telling the truth. And you also should've seen how much of a mess he was when she first got here and they told him to go home and get cleaned up. It was honestly kinda funny."
"Hey now, we don't have to talk about that!"
"Oh- I- uh- I'm sorry for punching you." He says while scratching the back of him neck.
"Guys! Guys, she out!", JB screams while running to them.
———————————————————————————
A.N.‼️
Sorry this chapter kinda sucks but don't worry it will get better and I already have a really great idea coming up that will involve a lot of drama but it won't be for a while!