𝐢𝐢𝐢; 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

✧⋆

✧⋆.•࿐࿔

"I'll bloody kill him." Sirius boomed.

He was outraged when Adela had told him what happened to her, and was pacing around the common room yelling at nobody in particular, while James sat beside Adela, his arm around her shoulder. Peter sat on the floor next to them, lost in space. Remus watched Sirius intently, probably hoping he didn't kill one of them instead.

Mulciber and Crouch did Adela the courtesy of dragging her to the Hospital Wing, after they threatened to do much worse to her if she told anybody what happened. She had gotten checked out by Madam Pomfrey, who assured her nothing was broken, and mended her up straight away. Of course she asked what happened, but Adela told her she had just taken a spill.

"Sirius, it's best not to lose your head mate." James said, carefully. Sirius ignored him. "We should have walked you to class. From now on, we'll walk you to class everyday."

"I appreciate the sentiment, Sirius, I really do. But there's just no way you can make sure I get to my classes safely everyday. You have your own things to do."

"She's right, Sirius." Remus told the boy in front of him, Sirius seemed to relax a little, but he continued, "You're not seriously going to let them get away with this, are you?" He asked, turning toward Adela.

"I want to get back at them." Adela nodded in response, "I just want to make them squirm a little first." She said, a mischievous grin forming on her face. "I think I might have a job fit for a group of marauders. If you're interested?"

James removed his arm from Adela's shoulders and put his hand over his heart, dramatically. "Sweet Adela, are you asking for our help?" Sirius obviously joined in on the dramatics while Remus rolled his eyes, smiling, and Peter looked around with a worried expression on his face.

"I thought I'd never see the day!" Sirius exclaimed, fake weeping. "Keep that up and I just might change my mind." Adela said, trying to hide her smile.

✧⋆.•࿐࿔

Adela spent the next few days pretending everything was perfectly normal. Anytime a professor asked her why she skived off lessons  the day pervious, she would answer with a short, "I'm deeply sorry Professor. I seemed to have fallen ill and just couldn't make it to class."

She loved seeing the puzzled and slightly fuming expression that took over Regulus' face when she would say it. He clearly expected her to strike back, which she would normally expect from herself as well, but this was all apart of the marauders big plan.

Well, it wasn't much of a plan. Her reason for waiting to attack was mainly because the marauders needed to bide for time while trying to come up with a prank, which they had yet to do.

Adela was packing up her stuff to leave Transfiguration. She could practically feel Regulus's eyes shooting daggers at her, but she was purposefully ignoring it. Godric, how she would have liked to say some snarky comment that was sure to make him flinch. One of Adela's favorite pastimes was pissing Regulus off, and this was really ruining her fun. Eventually Regulus retired from trying to get her attention and left the classroom.