5: Give Him A Chance

Cameron followed Courtney to the pit stop

When they got to the employees only room, Courtney told Cameron to stay there.

"We gotta give him a chance pat" Courtney said.

"Yes I understand, but his grandparents know the full truth. If they find out that Cameron would join the JSA, they'd come straight for you" Pat said worriedly.

"Pfft, I'm not scared of old people pat" Courtney replied.

Pat sighed and nodded. "Fine. But don't say I told you so" he said.

The Courtney let him in.

She called Rick, Beth, and Yolanda.

Fifteen minutes later, they all arrived.

"What's he doing here?" Rick asked. "Well, there is a ton of explaining to do" Courtney said.

After explaining everything, Cameron sighed.

"I literally can't believe this... I never thought my dad would be a murderer" Cameron said sadly

"Yes, but you also have a decision to make" Rick said.

"Yeah. Either you join the ISA, the JSA, or don't use your powers at all. It's your choice. And I'll be fine with whatever you choose" Courtney said.

Cameron thought for a second.

He loves his dad, but he didn't want to be a murderer. He nodded.

"I'm gonna join you guys, if your okay with it" Cameron said.

Everyone nodded and Courtney hugged him.

"But now you also gotta figure out how to use your powers" Courtney said.

Cameron walked home. When he got inside, his grandparents were waiting there with Cindy burman.

"What does she want?" Cameron asked his grandparents.

"I'm going to help you controls your powers so you can work with the ISA" Cindy said

"Yeah, no. Not happening" Cameron said. He was sick of his family telling him what to be.

"Also, after this day you can not see Courtney Whitmore ever again. You understand?" His grandfather said strictly.

"That's not even fair" Cameron said.

"I'm NOT going to be a murderer, and I'm certainly NOT going with Cindy burman" Cameron shot back.

His grandparents raged in anger. "Cameron, you will go NOW. OR YOU WILL LEAVE THIS HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK" Cameron's grandfather yelled.

"FINE! Kick me out. I never wanted to be here anyways" Cameron yelled back.

Then Cameron stormed off to his room and packed up all the things he found important.

Then Cameron walked around town with his suitcase.

He tried not to cry, but his life was falling apart because of his father's decisions.

He decided to go to the pit stop to see if anyone was there.

Courtney was there searching through files.

"Cameron?! Shouldn't you be asleep?" Courtney said.

"Well, my grandparents kicked me out because I wouldn't join the ISA. Now I'm stuck" he said sadly. Courtney walked up to him and hugged him.

"Let's go to my house, okay? Then you can figure out where to go from there"

Cameron nodded and then they walked away.

Hi hammys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks for reading!