Chapter 1: Daddy Dub (Josh)

I walk into Josh's studio, where I saw him enter last, unaware he was recording a boys video for their group channel and I go to close the door quickly before being noticed. "Oh shit, my bad. I didn't-" I began ranting, hearing the light chuckles of the other member as Josh cuts me off and motioning for me to come in. I shut the door behind me before hesitantly walking towards his desk. "Hi Ash." I hear Eddie say and I smile giving a timid wave. "We're in the middle of reading Fanfiction about each other." Mully says making me laugh. "It was just getting good, Narrator was about to fuck Mully. Come on, Ash." Gaege screams as he pretends to be frustrated but soon falls back in his chair from all his abrupt movements.

We all bust out laughing as Gaege pulls himself to his feet and picks up his chair from the floor. "Juicy, you good bro?" Eddie ask. Gaege gets really close to his microphone and his camera as he speaks. "Yeah bro. Who's asking?" Grant and Mully laugh at his stupidity.

I lean down and whisper into Josh's ear. "When can you get off? I'm needy." He smirks at me, looking me up and down before looking back at the monitor screen. "Give me like half an hour baby. I'll be done soon." I groan with sexual frustration and storm out of the room. "What's her deal?" I hear Mully says as I left. "Shut up, noisy ass." Josh replied to him I hear before I shut the door behind me.

Josh has been busier than usual lately, that he hasn't had any free time to attend to me. He was flying out Gaege for videos, going out with Gaege and Mully to do those in-person videos, still doing VR videos, editing some footage and they even went as far to do in person among us. He's busy, I get it and all, I love and support his career but I just wanted a little attention. Sexually or maybe emotionally, I am not complaining.

I throw myself and groan with pent up sexual frustration. My body craved Josh's touch again, it craved feeling his wet kisses trace down my bare skin and I'd gasp feeling his long finger enter past my wet folds. A bliss feeling of pleasure washes over me as his fingers would move in and out of me at an agonizing rate. "Josh please." I'd whimper. He'd smirk against my skin, taking my perky nipples into his warm wet mouth, swirling his tongue around my nipples before softly nibbling it making me moan louder. It'd just turn him on more.

I caress my hand down my body slowly, rubbing my now erect nipples through the thin cloth barrier, letting my other hand explore lower, and slide past my waistband. I touch my sensitive clit feeling a small jolt of pleasure with the new contact and I begin to rub it slowly through my panties. "Josh." I moan his name. My head falls back as I massage my breast through my shirt and rub my clit at a faster pace. The friction of the fabric adding to my pleasure.

My imagination grows wild, picturing it being Josh's hand instead of my own, and I get impatient.

I slide my panties to the side plunging two fingers deep inside me, I release a moan along with a heavy breath of relief finally feeling something inside of me. My craving higher than before, I move my fingers in and out at a rapid race chasing the feeling of pleasure, my moans being loose and continuous.

It hits me and I remember Josh is recording. I bite back some louder moans I know are going to be loud enough to hear. I put my hand up my shirt, twisting and pulling at my hard nipples and enjoying the feeling. "Fuck daddy." I feel a pit in my stomach begin to sink, my head begins spinning, and it is just a little beyond my reach.

The door opened, I got yanked from my ol' so close high and pulled into my reality again.

I take my hand out my pants and my shirt, probably looking like a complete mess. I turn bright red seeing Josh stand before me with a big smirk on his lips. "Shut up." I say with a huff.

I get up from the bed, storming out of the room but I am stopped when Josh hooks his arm around my waist. "Josh." I squeal out as he picks me up and throws me back on the bed. "No no no. You're mine, right now." I roll my eyes as he climbs on top of me. "Oh really. The man who barely has looked at me this week, wants to have all of this." I tease as I point to myself. He kisses my cheek going lower with his kisses traveling to my neck. "I always want you. How could I not?" He says between kisses before stopping and meeting my eyes. "You're hard to miss, you make me smile everyday and although I don't show you enough. I really love you and have missed you like hell." He finishes making me smile like an idiot. "You have?" I softened at his words. "Of course. You're the only woman in my life I look forward to seeing." I pull him down and hug him tightly. "I love you daddy." He bits my neck playfully, making me break from our embrace. "I love you too baby girl." He says. "Now let's handle that little frustration of yours." I smirk, pulling him down again into a passionate and steamy kiss.

I trail my kisses down his neck making sure to leave dark bruises all over, claiming him as my own.

His breath grows heavy into pants, he begins grinding his forming hard against my wet-clothed core. I wrap my legs around his waist, pushing him down making our friction rougher and my moans grow louder. Josh pulls back a bit sliding his shirt off his back and I bite my lip watching him. "Look how happy my princess gets." I smile and blush. I slide my hand down his body as he leans back closer to me and begin rubbing him through his pants when I reach past his belt. His breath hitch and he lets out a groggy moan before pinning my hand down. "No, your fun not mine." I bite my lips and nod.

He slides my shirt up exposing my stomach as he begins leaving wet kisses on my v-line and sides making me smile.

Sending butterflies to my stomach and core. Even at the most sexual times, he could still be a softy and loving.

I run my finger through his hair as he slides down my pants, I lift my hips up, and he removes my pants and my underware at the same time completly exposing me to the cold air around my warm body. He reaches his hand down, rubbing my clit slowly in a figure eight motion, I moan at this action it, it had sent a blissful feeling through my body, and I couldn't help but to throb. "Someone's antsy." I roll my eyes and let my head fall back as he goes faster.

Unwrapping my legs from his waist, he lowers himself down to face my core, I squirm feeling his warm breath between my legs, his kisses trail from my mid thighs to my inner thigh slowly touring me. "Josh." I moan out of breath almost and buck my hips.

My head twirling as I crave more.

But he keeps teasing me, licking strips betweens my folds and kitten kissing my clit. As hot as it was, I wanted more, my body need more or I felt like I was going to die. Without even thinking, I grab the top of his hair pulling him in unable to control my urges and softly ride his face till he begans eating me like I was his last meal ever. Moans streamed from mu mouth along with other harsh curse words and praises. My hands tightly met the sheets, moaning as he sucks my clit, taking his fingers and pushing his fingers past my slits. Two fingers plunging deep with in me my brain scatter with the pleasure. My back arched from off the bed, sweat began beading at my forhead, and I grab Josh's forarm squeezing it. "Fuck daddy. Please."

His finger fucked me at a fast pace not holding back as he raise my climax. My nails began to dig into his forearms making him groan which sent an electric feeling through my body. "Fuck I'm so close, Daddy! Please let me cum." He taps my thigh signiling I could as I grab at his hair and grinded my hips. His fingers soon hit my g-spot repeatively from our friction and I kept going till I hit my peak and crash.

Waves of pleasure as I reach my release finally wash over, my body twitched, my toes curled, he slowed down but kept going, letting me ride out my orgasm a while till I stopped pulling his hair and began playing with softly. I softly pulsed around his finger as he softly pull out his fingers making me hum. He licks up all he could before standing up, revealing his very noticeable boner making me giggle weakly, and he leans down kissing me. "Be glad I let you off easy. After this video, you're not gonna be able to walk." I blush again a bright read as he grabs his shirt, walking back off to his studio, I lay there for a little catching my breath before getting dressed again with a smile.