Chapter 6: Grant love (upon request)

UkaisLover101
Since you asked oh so nicely a while ago for me to do another Grant one. I'm here to serve this for you. I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner. I'm literally just returning to Wattpad again. But enjoy.

................................................

I let my camera bag fall from my shoulder to the floor as carelessly and carefully as possible, back drop was the next to hit the floor then props, all near the door with the intentions of picking them up tomorrow. I kick off my heels, feeling relief of cool floor on my aching heels and toes and sigh.

Note to self, wear converse if I decide to do another wedding and want to live to tell the tale.

"I'm home." I call out to my boyfriend and no reply. The smell of food hits me like a train and I hurry my little ass to the kitchen. "Hi honey." He greets me making me smile at Grant who was standing by the stove. "You made us dinner?" I say in a sappy tone as my heart melts. "Yup. I know you said you wanted to relax when you got home so I made dinner to ease your head." I walk over to the gentle man, giving him a loving a kiss and hug him. "I couldn't be luckier to have someone like you." He smiles and kisses my head. "Go take a seat baby. I'll bring you a white claw in a second."

Internally fucking screaming my heart out for this man in front of me. Literally heaven sent him to me.

I nod, scurry off to take a seat in the comfy dad couch we had in our living room, upon his word, Grant shows up seconds later with a cold white claw opened in his hand and gives it to me. "Netflix is set up as well." He hands me the remote before walking back off to the kitchen.

I could fucking cum from this, he was such a damn gentleman and I hated it but adore the he out of it.

"What are we having baby?" I yell out to him. "Steak and baked potatoes cubes with a side salad." He informs me and I practically hear my stomach growl at the thought of it.

Dinner was fucking delicious, we talked, watched anime and shared a couple of white claws together before I showered and got my ass in bed. "Princess?" He call out from the hall. "In here." He walks in and smiles. "I just finished cleaning up and didn't know where you disappeared to." I nod and laugh. "Come." I hold out my arms. He crawls onto the bed, hugging my waist and laying his head on my stomach. "May I do the honor of eating you out?" I blush and look down at him wide eye. "What?" I definitely didn't hear that right. "You heard me." He spoke as if he can read my thoughts and confirmed I wasn't batshit crazy. "Would you?" He chuckles. "I wouldn't offer if I didn't want to." He dips his head down and begins kissing my thighs which are sensitive to such actions.

Dinner, hot shower, Netflix and a drink and now an orgasm before bed. He was to bed my unholy death.

"Fuck." I mutter as he nibbles the skin of my inner thigh. I bring up my hands to run them through his hair, while he begins marking my thigh with bruise causing me to get turned on more and more by the second. I push his head back for a second, sliding off my shorts before throwing them somewhere in the room. "Eager, are we?" I nod my head. "Plus it feels better when I feel your warm breath." He pulls my panties to the side, blowing a cool breeze directly on my clit making it pulse and I resist the urge to close my thighs. "Already so damp sweetie." He licks between my folds collecting my slick on his tongue, bringing it into his mouth, he swish with his own saliva before spitting it back up on my cunt.

Normally that would be really nasty in my mind but watching Grant do it was one of the single hottest thing I've witness.

I let my head fall back, feeling it spin too fast for me and whine. "Look at you." He mutter before devouring himself deep within my fold. Strings of moans flow like a symphony out my mouth as his tongue explore all it can. "Grant." I moan his name making him teasingly graze his teeth on my clit and I easily moan out his name again. I can feel the smirk printed on his face through my lips. I grip his hair, grinding my hips to ride his face and he quickly holds down my hips. Taking my clit in between his lips, he suckles on making my body twitch in pleasure and my thighs clench around his head. "Fucking hell." My head presses back into my pillow, my back arching and a coil forming in my stomach. "I need more." I practically begged. His fingers quickly met my hole where he began to tease it. "Please Grant." I whisper feeling my throat close on me as he continued to torture my clit with his tongue. He pushes his finger in till the first knuckle and I whine loudly. "Make me cum please, please, Grant please baby." Giving in he pushes two fingers deep inside of me and I hum in delight.

"You're so fucking good." I praise as his fingers quickly find a even pace. Curling them every now and then sends a shiver up my spine as he hits a spot that makes me feel light. "Fuck. Just like that." His pace quicken, his fingers beginning to abuse that spot like he'd done my clit and I feel myself close to spilling. "I'm going to cum." I try to not yank on his hair too hard but honestly I didn't really care to check right now as I focused on such please I was receiving. My mind turning off, eyes rolling back and my back arching to the stars. "Fuck. Grant. Please, please, please." No reason to be begging whatsoever but I just said anything at this point till the coil snapped. My body tenses, legs squeezing his head as he slurped up my juices. My breath was erratic, chest heaving up and down as wave after wave of pure bliss flow through my body till I fall limp. A small whine escaping as I push back my lovers head and he looks up at me, mouth and chin covered in my slick.

"Thank you." I mutter as I run my fingers through his hair soothingly. He gently pulls out his fingers, licking them clean before my eyes making me look away with embarrassment and he goes to get something to clean me up.