Chapter 4: Baby boy (Juicy)

I run my nails softly down Gaege's back making him hiss softly and groan as he burries his face into the pillow. "Stop it." He says muffled and swats my hands away making me laugh. "Why, it's fun." I can feel him rolling his eyes at me. "Unless you're gonna suck me off. Shit isn't fun." I lean down, my chest barely hovering over his back as I softly bite the shell of his ear. "Is that a challenge?" I feel his hips buck from under me as I sit up once again. He squirm now under me. "Stop it, Bre. I'm getting fucking hard." I giggle. "I like making you horny." I joke. "Shut it." He rolls over, pushing me from off straddling his lower back to sitting on the bed next to him as he lays on his back. A small tent was now formed in his ballshorts which I couldn't help but to stare at. "Bre, quit it." I cross my arms and look away to the ceiling.

"Baby." I hum as I crawl back on top of him and straddle his waist once more. "No. Bre, don't start." I walk my fingers up from his waistband to his shoulders ever so slowly. "Please, I'll make you feel good. I promise." He gulps as my eyes met his and my nails softly dig into his shoulder. "Fine." He softly hisses out.

I grab him by the chin, pulling him closer to me as he used his arms support to hold him up. "Who's my good boy?" He shakes his head and I feel his hips grind up at my crotch. "Bre." He pants out as blush fills his face from embarrassment. "Is it you? Are you mommy's good boy?" He nods his head and looks away. "I need words. Use that mouth of yours, I know you know how to." I lean down laying soft wet kisses on his neck and chest making his breath heavier. "Me. I'm your good boy." I softly bite his sweet spot before marking it with a hickey. "Good." I mumble. I slide off my shirt and throw it somewhere behind me.

Luckily Gaege was already shirtless and at my play.

"Please mommy." He mumbles as his hips buck again. "It hurts." I giggle. I get up to slide off my pants and slide off his in the process. His boxer has a wet spot of his precum as his boner aches in the fabric wanting a release. I wrap my fingers around the waistband of the fabric and slowly pull it down exposing him to the cool air around us making him pulse. "Look at you." He blushes as he buries his face into a pillow. "P-please." I sit between his legs and wrap my hand softly around his cock. "Fuck." He softly drags out at the contact. I lick up the side of his cock making him buck his hips and moan. "Mommy it feels so good." He mutters out as I lick his tip tasting the precum oozing from it. He squirms roughly silently begging for more.

I take him finally into my mouth making him release a deep moan and breath of relief. I hum around his cock making him twitch in my mouth. "Mommy." He moans out. I bob my head up and down at an even pace to finally sooth him and make him unravel. I decide to bob my head faster, licking all I can and sucking up his juices. "Mmm just like that. Your mouth feels so warm and good." He head fallen back in ecstasy as he moans my name and grinds his hips chasing his release. I swallow all of what I can before taking him deep down my throat, he bellows out a moan and grips tightly to the sheet. "Fuck, if you keep doing that I'm gonna cum." He confesses as I gag on his cock, coating it in a thick layer of my saliva before pulling back. He whines, looking down at the mess I made of us, and smirks. "I want you to be a good boy and make us both cum...together."

I turn myself around, bending over on all fours, wiggling my ass, and smirking. "You're gonna be the death of me." He mumbles as I feel the bed shift. His warm breath meets my clothed soaking core, his finger gently push aside the fabric as he explores the regions with his tongue. "Gaege. Fuck." I softly moan, my arms giving out from under so I lay with my chest pressed against the bed and ass up on display for all his marvel. "Good mommy. Just let me play a bit then we can fuck that little brain numb." I moan at pure idea of it, the words alone got me more wet and heated. He spits on my core, rubbing it in with my juices with his finger and sending bliss feeling to my stomach. "Baby please." I muttered. "Fine. fine. I'll help you." He giggles. Returning to his knees, he slides down the fabric exposing me to all of him, giving me a small spank on my ass before plunging deep inside me. "Mmm fuck."

He takes my interlocking with his and begins to pound deep into my regions which I was caught off guard about but still enjoied. His moan and whimpers of pleasure began to form a pit in my stomach. "Ugh you feel so warm and so wet. Mine." He mumbles to himself but I still smile at his words. He pulls me up against his chest, not giving up his speed as he chases our release and marks my neck with red bruises. "Baby." My legs softly shook as I desperately neared my end point. He instantly picks up on it, wraps his hand around my waist to hold me up and rubs my clit with his other hand. "Mmm fuck." My head falls back against his shoulder, streams of curse words, his name and moans fill our room. "I'm so close mommy." His cock twitching inside me as he kept pushing us till I gave him his order. Trying to surpress his loud moans, he lays sloopy kisses on my neck and makes sure to leave a bruise or to. "Fuck." I moans feeling my pit in my stomach on the verge of release. "Now." He releases on my command and I cum soon after making him let out roar of eastacy. "Shit." His rhythm softens but doesn't stop as we ride out our orgasm. He pulls out soft, rubbing his tip around my core as he mixes our juice and smiles softly at what he helped create. I lay down on my stomach as my chest heaths up and down, Gaege crawls on top of me and straddles my waist. "I love you mommy." He mumbles as he leans down stealing a kiss from my lips making me smile. "I love you too baby boy." He giggles and barries his head in my neck. I run my fingers through his hair.