Chapter 8: Bdsm

Ocean_friendly
As always I'm here to fulfill just like Narrator will be doing in this chapter. I'm also listing the kinks being used in this chapter here: hair pulling, orgasm denial, use of toys, praise, and impact play.

A child like laughter falls from my lips as I slid into the kitchen, climbing my small ass up on the counter, opening the desired cabinet, snatching a mug from it and hopping down to the floor. I shut the cabinet, grabbing the creamer from the fridge and sugar from the small jar that it sat in on the counter. I look over my shoulder before pouring coffee into my mug, quickly adding my creamer and sugar before taking off with my mug to our shared room.

"Whatcha ya got there princess?" Shit! I think to myself. I take a couple chugs from my coffee before placing the cup on my desk and sitting down on the bed acting natural, which probably made me look so fucking unnatural. "Nothing." I smile at Grant as he walks in. "You sure?" I nod my head as I sit on the edge of the bed with my feet crossed. He approaches the end of the bed, taking my jaw into his soft grip, he leans in and doesn't yet kiss me. "You're a bad liar sweetie." I huff and pucker out my lips to kiss him. "Only good girls get kisses. I can smell the coffee on your breath." He lets go of me and I stay still for a moment. "Have you even eaten today? You know the rules."

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "Fuck those rules. It's a filler, I'll be fine." He smiles down at me. "Watch your mouth and dump the cup." I groan, getting up from the bed, I grab the cup off my desk, and go to take it to the kitchen. "Oops." I pour the coffee purposely in trail behind me before looking back at Grant who's mentally scolding me. "For real?" I giggle. "It was an accident." I shrug as I enter the kitchen once more and drink the small bit of coffee in the cup. "Dump it." I look over to see him leaning on the entryway to the kitchen. "Dump it now or you're going to be on your hands and knees in a second licking up all that coffee you decided you wanted to spill in the hall." I dump the cup, spitting out whatever was left in my mouth with a pout and put the cup on the sink. "Happy, bitch?" I try to push past him but he catches my hair and pulls me back till I stood before him. "Didn't I tell you to watch your mouth?" He questions. "I don't know? Did you?" I cock a brow up and smirk. "You're pushing it." I shrug. "Scared?" He laughs. "I could never be scared of you baby." He leans in to kiss my nose but I tilt my head to the side so he couldn't. He gives me a soft kiss on the jaw before nipping at my skin making me shiver.

"Come on. I think someone needs a little lesson." He whispers in my ear before dragging me along to the bedroom by my hair. He pushes me down onto the bed, releasing my hair, I turn myself around, pushing my hair from my face and sit on the edge of the bed. "What's your word?" He asks as he grabs whatever he needs for this session in the closet. "Mandarin." I answer without hesitation. He comes back, placing a couple of things down on the bed next to me but I don't look to keep things a surprise.

Instead I focus my eyes to his face, watching his stern look in search of any other detection of emotion, he was getting good at hiding them during sessions.

"Pants off then turn around and chest to the bed." I nod. Standing up, I slid off my pajama pants, the cool air in the room nipping my bare skin, and I followed through with the rest of my instructions. My ass is on full display and the only coverage I have is my sher wet underwear. "Count to 10 and say thank you, understood?" I pipe out a small yes as I prepare myself for the impact. First one was light, small sting lingering my skin which was soothed by the cool air. "One. Thank you." The second one had a little more force, I tried not to flinch but my body tenses up a bit. "Two. Thank you." He rubs the paddle against my cheeks. "Relax baby. You're doing good." I let his soothing words linger in my head, laying my head against the sheet and trying to make myself relax. "Three. Thank you." This continues until we reach the end, my cheeks are probably red like a tomato, at one point he began teasing me by running the paddle down between my legs and applying pressure to my core. My legs felt numb, the cheeks felt warm and I felt soaked.

"Good job baby." He praises and I give a small smile as I carefully sit myself up. He sits down quickly, pulling me into his lap as he rubs my cheeks and kisses my forehead. "I want you." I mutter and kiss him with need. "Already princess?"

I grind myself down on his thighs, nodding my head and mewl in the kiss. "You like how that feels? Riding my thigh." I lay my head in the crock of his neck and moan in response. Grant's hand slips between us, down my panties and deep inside my damp folds. I continue to grind myself down now against his hand as he begins to pump his digits inside me at a fast pace. "Fuck yes, yes. Like that." I praise as he hits the spongy spot inside of me that makes my stomach flutter. "You're so pretty. Look at you just fucking yourself with my fingers." I wrap my arms around his neck softly tangling my fingers in the ends of his hair. "Grant." I moan his name and let my head fall back in pleasure. His fingers quicken at the call of his name and I feel my legs shake a bit not fully recovering from the spanking. "Who's fingers fuck you so good baby?" My juice practically drips down his wrist, I grind myself down harder and barely can focus on anything other than the pleasure. "Yours." I managed to stutter out. "You wanna cum on my fingers?" I nod my head vigorously at the question feeling a bit sobered for that second before falling back to lust. My mouth hanging open as I moans and whimpers under his finger's control. My orgasm pushes closer and closer till he gets me right at my peak and pulls his fingers out.

I whimper loudly, sobering up again, I look down at Grant who's smirking and frown. "Why?" I groan. Feeling the pit in my stomach die down and I don't dare try to finish without his help. "Do you deserve to cum?" I nod. "I took my spanking like a good girl and I just took denial." He pretends to think about it and nods. "Alright baby. You have been good so you can cum."

A small buzzing sound starts before he pushes a toy inside me and I moan at the feeling of it buzzing against my walls. I grind myself down against his hardness this time, letting the vibration stimulate him too and he groans at the friction. "You wanna make me cum too?" I nod and bite my lip. My previous orgasm builds itself right back up when Grant begins to rub my unattended clit. "So close." It was the best that was able to come out of my mouth before I strangled out a moan. "Me too." I scatter sloppy kisses along his collar bone, jaw, ear, and neck as I let myself relax and my orgasm takes over. I clung myself to Grant like he was the only thing keeping me from shattering, my legs tense up beside his, my back arching while wave after wave after wave of pleasure hit me. His hands move my hips against his still as he lets me ride out my orgasm which carried him into his own. "Too much." I mutter. He slides the toy out from inside of me, I whimper, he turns it off and lays me down. "I'll be back in a second, okay?" I nod.

He runs off, I close my eyes feeling my head spin and calm my breathing. I feel a warm moist towelette press softly against my core making me shutter. "It's okay love. You did good as always." I smile. He put away everything after wiping the down, he wipes me down too before giving me a water and tucking me in. "You okay?" He asks. "My butt hurts." He laughs. "I'll get you some Tylenol for the pain sweetie." I smile. "Thank you." He kisses my head and runs along to get it.

(Surprised I finished this all in one sitting and it didn't take like a week lmao)