Chapter 5: Warming (Josh)

(these are old drafts I'm finishing and editing.)
"Fuck! Josh." I stabilize myself by gripping at the edge of his desk that say in front of us, softly moaning as he teasingly thrust his hips up and I frown knowing he's has a cocky smirk on his face. I'd almost forgotten that he was even inside of me to begin with as I was just scrolling through tikok as he played his game on his pc with the boys. "Shhh. Wouldn't want the boys hearing you." I could hear that stupid shit eating grin and I roll my eyes.

His camera was off on discord but I could hear the muffled screams and shouts of the boys through Josh's headset that sat on his head. They were currently playing minecraft as I endured my punishment of cocking warming my boyfriend until they were off the game. What did I do? Well, I broke one of the rules and gave attitude leaving me in this position. I mean I wasn't complaining but I rather be fucked then just sitting here on his dick doing nothing.

I grind my hips softly, biting down on my lip to make not a sound, a small click alerts he's gone mute again before the sound of skin hitting skin fills my ears. "Stop moving or I'm adding five minutes." I groan and whine. He rolls my stiff nipple through the thin fabric of my shirt making me moan and shutter. "Josh please." I beg pathetic wanting to chase a release as I cletch around him. He hums out a moan before clicking back on his headset and talking to the boys. "I got more oak wood for sticks." He thrust his hips up again rougher this time, my hand slaps over my mouth as my juice begins to build up around him and I muffle out soft moans.

Death by dick if that ever was a thing.

I try to get up to handle my problem by myself but Josh was unfortunately faster than me. He pauses his game, throwing his controller on the desk, his arm loops around my waist, readjusting himself and pushes deeply back into me. A jolt of pleasure shoots through me at the feeling of his cock sliding deep into my walls with such little effort as if he'd carved his cock print in my pussy. I shutter at the feeling and his fingers soon caught my hair before pulling my head back. "Shit." I mutter. My eyes softly rolled back at his sudden roughness, my lip caught between my lip and my slick surely now coating him and soon his thighs.

Click.

"You can't even wait one session without being a little whore." I whine at his words and push my thighs together. He lets go of my hair and prys open my legs. Click. "Guys, no context, just answer, alright?" Oh fuck. I look back at him and he pats my head. "Shut the fuck up Mully." He says before pausing again. "Hey hey, we don't care. Now, yes or no?" I shake my head, my eyes pleading with him not to leave my fate to them, and I try to push myself off to move again but he grabs my hips tight enough to leave bruise.

Josh really was leaving me being able to release up to the fucking boys. I love them, they were like family but they are dumbass and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

"I gotta go food shopping with Paige, I'll be back soon. If anything text me." I hear murmurs of the byes and pleading not to leave before Josh leaves the call and log out the game. "You're a lucky little thing." He bit my shoulder making me hum a lewd noise. "Look at you, couldn't wait?" I shake my head no, his mocking tone making all my words trapped in my throat and I squirm under his eyes. "Please." I softly say. He nods and slides his hand up my shirt softly tracing my warm skin. His finger on his other hand lower till they met my clit, where he begins to rub soft circle and attacks my neck making me whimper. "Just a pathetic little thing." I moan and nod my head. "Who do you want to fuck you?" He stand up, not leaving from inside of me as he bends me over his desk and spanks my ass. "You, Josh. Please fuck me." I lewdly purred out. "Good girl." He pulls back softly before pushing deep into me, a strangled moan slips past my lips, and for a moment the room blurred a bit before adjusting back. He does it again and my body squirms under his wanting more. (Desk sex is beginning to become a theme?) "Josh please! Fuck me, I'll be good. I promise make me cum like the little whore I am." I begged and whined which ended up in my favor. (Also the word whore?) His hips beginning to strive into a deep and fast thrust pattern which made my head spin in pleasure. I let my head fall forward onto his desk, moaning out random shit as pleasure clouds my thoughts and I become one with his body.

"Good girl." My stomach flutter in the mist of it's fire. He traces his one hand up my spine making me shiver before he wrap his hand in my hair and pulls back my head. "Keep your head up, I ain't done with you yet at all." Fuck. "Make me cum." I pathetic requested. His soft lips plant kisses on my shoulder so tenderly before becoming more messier and rougher. Soon bruises marked my shoulders and neck, he began thrusting rougher and deep with the intention of hitting my g-spot. He slow for a second, pulling his chair to the side of us before propping his leg on it and quickening his pace once more. I didn't even think hitting deeper was a fucking option but it felt so fucking heavenly. "Fuck shit. Just like that Josh. You fuck me so good." I praise. Stroking deep inside my wall, leaving not a cranny or nook untouched, his balls begin smacking against my clit increasing the pleasure and sparking the coil in my lower stomach.

I reach behind me grabbing at his thigh, softly letting my nails dig into him as I pushed back to meet his thrust and somehow my body felt it need more. I wanted this feeling all the time, feeling so full, so warm and so fucking good. My face contorted with pleasure, drool slipping past my lips, and eyes rolled back.

Death by dick.

Air felt trapped in my lung the more closer I got to my climax, my legs feeling too weak to stand but I fight through and focus on my peak. Both of his hand meet back on my hips, squeezing tight enough to definitely leave bruising, with a small tap of my ankle, I spread my leg a bit more apart for him making feel if I was being stretched out by his cock. "Fuck I'm gonna cum. Please don't stop." He doesn't let out not an ounce of what he was doing, keeping at the same pace, and fucking so well till I snapped. The coil soon ended up bursting, I saw white for a second, my head falling forward, my body tensing and my legs shake. I cummed the hardest I've ever have. He kept going until my body went limp and he softly pulled. "You did so well." He grabs my shoulder and lets me sit in his chair.

"What about you?" He shrugs. "I'll handle it. Are you okay? Need anything?" I nod. "Can I get water and a warm towel please." He nods. "Coming right up baby." He smiles before booping my nose and leaving. I smile.

Best boyfriend ever.