Capital G

I don't know how to convince you to read my works but please take time to sneak at it. :)

God loves me. I know that. God loves you. You as well know that. Well, all of these stuffs are for me, for you and especially for Him. I write to remind myself how loving God is. I write to tell you how loving God is. And I write to tell God how I appreciate His love for us. Will these dramatic lines catch you to read my works?  :*

Why do I write? Well, I am not a saint or what to teach you all of the twists and turns of the Bible. I don't even consider  this writing teaching. Well, I was just introducing this God of mine - our God. Don't exclude me from you like I was a very religious person. I often times do wrong things. I'm nothing but an ordinary sinful human. But.. Through writing, I was able to free myself from wrong views, from false reasons and from one-sided judgments. I believe that we all know the good thing. It might have been because of the fruit Adam and Eve had eaten or what. We know what is just, what is fair, what is true and what is correct. In writing, I was able to give my sincerest thoughts - the thoughts I used to believe were true. In writing, I was able to shift my attention to God. And if I will leave you a piece of advice, it will be "Write for God." Who knows that through this writing, you will encounter our God.  Trust me, I am more than happy doing this. Something inside me is delighted whenever I press the keys that adore Him. It might sound like a commercial ad but I'll proceed anyway. "Try it!"

Might as well inform me if you found "wrong" views.

Have some friends to back you up then. Let them read those.

You can also vote the parts you love to persuade other readers to check them out.

Be a fan if you love me. Kekeke~

Spread the words of love! <3