2. What if?

Once upon a time, I asked God for a very special favor. That favor was always included in my prayers before I sleep, during masses and even at times when I just feel talking to God. It was a very sincere one that its grant will really make my heart happy and calm. But life isn't a fairytale. The ending isn't the one I call 'a happily ever after'. It was a 180 degree turn from what I asked. I did not feel bad at all. Fine, that's a lie. Actually, I fought really hard to hold back my tears and I was really worried with what will happen next. It was a very saddening moment in my life.

And once again, I was wrong. Tada~! All the things that I had expected to hurt me did not happen as how I thought they will. And because of what had happened, several doors opened up for me. Oh, no. Because of what happened, I finally appreciated the several doors that are already opened long ago. It was actually a happily ever after. Afterall, life may not be a fairytale but that doesn't mean it cannot have a happy ending.

On that story, I was so worried with how I will respond to what may happen and with how I am going to pursue my life. I trusted my abilities to foresee  things so much, I've seen many saddening possibilities and I kept on bugging myself with it. And that's not good so do not imitate.

 God wants us to stop worrying with anything. Worrying confuses our minds with all of its what-if's and it will just make us pathetic. Worrying just troubles our heart and we know that's bad. Worrying does not worth a gold so it does not worth our time folks.

And let me remind you, and myself as well, you weak and sinful creature, you actually have an Almighty God who is willing to help you through it all! What will you be afraid of?

So..  to the problems that wants to break us, "Ha! Come on. Just bring it on."

#ilyGOD