4. Love Love Love

Have you ever fallen in love? Have you ever slept with a smile across your face or with a tear drop rolling on your cheeks? Have you ever had a genuine and deep love?

If you're gonna ask me, I will honestly answer you with a "I don't know." Maybe if you did ask me four years ago, I may answer you with a yes. But right now, I am not actually sure if that was love. I got this serious crush on someone when I was on high school and I found him as the most handsome man ever. Unluckily, he also had this serious crush on my classmate. The foolish side of me cried when I knew that. And I am so embarrassed with it, even if I know that it was only natural for a girl to feel that way. Huh. I was so childish, so immature and so curious about love that time. And now looking back, instead of being sad for not having even a single relationship in high school, I am thankful. I thank God for keeping me. I mean, I was so immature way back then. If my supposed-to-be-boyfriend serious crush asked me to live with him, I could be foolish enough to come with him and to ruin my future. Or not.

Four years ago, I was so in love. And now, I doubt it. Let's not be too excited with love. God will give it to us in the best time. Don't hurry about love and don't be afraid to grow old without experiencing love. Age doesn't matter. If it does, why? Is it because you cannot enjoy each other's company longer? Of course not. Winning is not about getting the trophy; It is about enjoying the game itself. Likewise, loving is not about getting the privilege to be with your love longer; It is about making memories and enjoying every part of it.

Oh, I remembered a saying. I guess it is "Good things come to those who wait" or something like that. I just feel making my own quote. So there. "The more you wait for something, the more special will it worth to your heart."

 So as long as true love hasn't come yet, you can still practice on how to fix a necktie, on how to cook dishes or on how to iron clothes. Your future-husband will need that ;)

----

For my first fan <3

Guys, maraming maraming salamat sa pagbabasa nito. Mag-a-upload ako *ilang* mga parts as a farewell gift ko sa inyo sa account na 'to. ^^

Pasensya na sa maraming typo at grammatical errors sa buong Capital G. Tinatamad akong mag-edit eh. XD

Baka gumawa po ako ng bagong account na hindi ko na papabayaan. Baka lang naman. O kaya balik na lang ako sa pagiging silent reader. Haha

Sorry and thank you :)

--Sev