Chapter 4: On the Road & An Unwated House Guest

Me: *groans*

I then press the off button on the alarm. When I try to get up, I felt something...or someone on top of me. I opened my eyes and I see Lilli sleeping peacefully. I smiled at how adorable she looked.

Me: Hey, Lilli. Time to wake up.
Lilli: *groans* Five more minutes.
Me: Come on. You don't want to be late for school.
Lilli: *groans and gets up* Fine. You win.
Me: Okay. You have two hours to get ready. So take a shower, get dressed, and I'll meet you by the car. Kay babe?
Lilli: Yeah oka-...*blushes*...d-...did you just call me babe?
Me:...Yeah. *caresses her cheek* Is there a problem with that?~

Lilli was in complete shock at my sudden change. Last night, I was saying how I wanted to take things slow, now I'm being bold and straightforward all of a sudden. I then grabbed her plump ass and, when she gasped, I started to kiss her passionately. She was surprised at this, but soon melted into the kiss. When the need for air kicked in, we separated from the kiss and she was panting.

Me: Well~...did you enjoy that?~
Lilli: *blushing and panting* I've...wanted to do that for a long time Devin.

We kissed again, but this time it wasn't with tongue. It was a real kiss this time. No lust, just pure love. I knew that I was happy with her. That she wouldn't leave me for anyone or anything.

Lilli:...I love you.
Me: I love you too.

Lilli's eyes started to water with tears of joy as she embraced me.

Lilli: *sniffing* I've...I've always wanted to hear you say those words to me...I...I'm so happy.

I rubbed her back, helping her let all of the bottled up emotions out. The fact that she held these feelings for me for so long still perplexes me, but I couldn't be happier that she did.

Me:...I'm sorry.
Lilli: *wipes away her tears* S-sorry for what?
Me: I'm sorry for not replying to your letters. I...I let my paranoia cloud my judgment. I should've known that the letters were true.
Lilli: Devi. I don't blame you. I understand. You had your heart broken so many times, and been wrongfully abused by others. I don't blame you, I blame them for making you feel and think this way. It's not your fault.

I felt a huge wave of relief wash over me.

Me:...Thank you babe.
Lilli: Of course baby.

She then kisses my cheek and wrapped her arms around my neck in a loving embrace.

Lilli: I won't let anything in this world keep me away from you.
Me: And I won't let anyone lay a hand or an eye on you.

*timeskip*

We arrived at the parking lot of the school, and Lilli got out of the car. I offered to walk her to the entrance and she couldn't agree more. We walked to the entrance, hand in hand, gaining looks from humans and furries, male and female alike.

Furry girl(racist): Eww. She's dating that punk?
Furry male(racist): You mean that No-fur got that piece of ass?!?
Furry girl(woke): Damn! She is one lucky bitch.

I glared at the people talking with a menacing grin, and I could see Lilli give them the bird. Honestly, that turned me on. I then gave her ass a small pinch.

Lilli: *gasp* Devin!~
Me: What can I say, it was begging for one.~
Lilli: You naughty boy~.

We kissed each other in front of everyone, making them either mad, jealous, or both. I then turned my eyes to the people starring.