Blue

EDITED

~With Owen~

Claire: "Hey, Owen." Owen: "Owen! Oh, boy. Hi. Back for more, huh? Can I buy you a beer? You mean bring 'em, or we gonna like, go somewhere?" Claire: "Seriously? I can't believe you think that you left me! Replay that conversation in your head, all right? You said, "You wanna go live in your van like a bum?" "Go ahead, Owen." And I said, "Okay!" So how is that you leaving me?" Owen: "Because I left. I left you." Claire: "You left, because... I told you to. And then, I left." Owen: "Because you didn't wanna live in a van on the side of the road." Claire: "No, no, no. Because you wouldn't let me drive the damn van-" Owen: "for 5 minutes."Claire: "- I'm chivalrous. What can I do?" Owen: "You are so stubborn." Claire: "Well. Look at you now." Owen: "You're saving the world." Claire: "Well, I'm trying, at least. You can't just run away from everything, Owen." Owen: "So, you're what? Dating an accountant now? An insurance actuary? Your skin looks nice. - Dermatologist? - Claire: "Owen?" - Does he check you for moles? - Claire: "Stop." - Ventriloquist? Claire: "This is not why we're here, okay?" Owen: "Yeah, I know why we're here. Lockwood's little flunkie called me. Rescue op. Save the dinosaurs from an island that's about to explode. What could go wrong?" Claire: "I'm going." Owen: "Don't!" Claire: "I don't have a choice." Owen: "What, of course, you have a choice." Claire: "So what, I should just... Build my own cabin, play pool and drink beer all day while these dinosaurs go extinct? Yeah. I like pool. Blue is alive." Owen: "Jesus, Claire." Claire: "You raised her, Owen. You... You spent years of your life working with her. You're just gonna let her die? Well, yeah. Come on. You're a better man than... you think you are. You should write for fortune cookies. Forget it. I... There's a chartered flight leaving tomorrow morning. You're on the manifest. I just thought I should let you know. "

~Owen's memory~

Owen: "Back up! Back off. Take it easy. Echo. Jeez. There's plenty of food. Have you guys been eating sugar or something? You're hyper today. Okay, okay, back off. Thank you, Blue." Y/n: "Tag!" Blue shakes her head before chasing Echo. Owen: "Come on, girls!"

~Plane~

Zia: "Did you get that? Relax. You're more likely to die riding a horse than in a plane." Franklin: "No, I would not because I wouldn't get on a horse. My chances are zero." Zia: "Planes are the safest way to travel." ???: "You call this a plane? My cousin had a drone bigger than this." Y/n: "Aint that the truth." Claire: "Owen! Franklin, later! Get on the plane. Didn't think you were gonna ever show up." Y/n: "Yay!" Elijah: "Pops!" Owen: "Hey, kiddo." Owen picks up Elijah. Claire: "This is Zia Rodriguez." Zia: "Hey, how are you doing?" Owen: "I'm good. How are you?" Zia: "Good." Claire: "Franklin Webb. Systems analyst." Franklin: "Nervous flyer? Would you ride a thousand-pound horse with big wheels on the sides?" Y/n: "I-" Zia: "You were the Indominus Rex's lover!" Y/n & Claire: "I wouldn't say lover per se, but yeah she/I had his kid." Y/n: "I used to play with all the dinosaurs at Jurassic World." Owen: "I rode a motorcycle through the jungle with a pack of raptors. We're not compatible." Y/n: "I used to play with most of the dinos. I'm on a higher level than all of you."

~Meanwhile~

Eli: "Maisie! Maisie. Maisie! Come out. You, silly sausage! You'll be the death of me. You know one day, my heart might really stop. Then what would you do?" Massie: "Go live in the forest with the lions?" Eli: "There are no lions in the forest. Your grandfather's been asking for you. Really? So you go see your grandfather and you go straight to your bath." Massie: "I don't want a bath." Eli: "What?! Queen's English, girl. Bath." Massie: "Bath. Bath." Eli: "Bath. Bath. Not bath. You're not a wild animal. Stop." Massie: "Hi, Grandpa." Lockwood: "Ah, there you are. Come over and sit by me." Massie: "I've missed you." Lockwood: "I went by all the way through the Cretaceous, to the Jurassic in one day. My. What did you see? Nothing but herbivores. There was one T-Rex, though. Casualties, of course. Ours included. She jumped out of her skin. You have your mother's wicked sense of humor." Massie: "Do I look like her?" Lockwood: "Oh, yes. You could be her mirror image." Massie: "Did my mother ever visit the park?" Lockwood: "Once. A long time ago. She would have saved them too, you know. She would have saved them all." Eli: "Claire. Ken Wheatley. Welcome back. What kind of operation you've got going on here? Mr. Lockwood takes his humanitarian efforts very seriously. Where's the raptor wrangler? Animal behaviorist. Owen Grady. Hey, Owen. Ken Wheatley. And you're our, great white hunter? Y/n welcome back. Hey Elijah, why don't you go play with M-" Elijah: "No. I don't play nice with other people." ???: "Yes, I'm the expedition's facilitator. Oh, God! It's hot! It's about to get a whole lot hotter. Bug spray? Bug spray? The T-Rex should be dead by now, right? Yeah, well it's impossible to know the max life span of a clone in a completely different environment. Take a caveman that would've lived 20 years. Feed him prime meals, give him healthcare, he's gonna live... Five times as long. So, she'd be dead by now. Right? Bad memories? Some are good. What was that? Is it the T-Rex? I have to see this. Hey, Miss? Miss! This area's not secured. Look at that. Never thought I'd see one in real life. She's beautiful. Shall we? Okay! Let's go. Okay, I'm good. Viewing system... Come on, tiger. You know what you're doing? After you, tiger. Are we sure these biometric chips are still transmitting? The battery would be dead by now. The dinosaur is the battery. They're powered by body heat and movement. Hand. How much longer until... I'm in. There's a large concentration on the East Dock. That's our boat. We've already captured a bunch of them. Without the tracking system? The big herbivores were easy to find. Can you isolate that raptor?" Zia: "I need a species code." Claire: "D-9. There she is." Owen: "I'm gonna need to borrow your truck." Y/n: "Sis." ???: "I'm coming with you. We don't know what kind of condition she might be in. Miss, things could get hairy out there. These are powerful sedatives. One too many, and she could have respiratory failure. Also, I'm not as soft and witless as your comment implies. Let's go, Beefcake. Oh, Owen... Be careful. Okay?" Owen: "If I don't make it back... Remember. You're the one who made me come. I'll be all right. We're not gonna get any closer if we're riding this thing." Claire: "You should stop here." ???: "Pull up! Move out. Look alive. Stay alive."

- We got your back, brother.

Owen: "Yeah. Claire, I'm gonna have to track for a moment. I'll need you to be my eyes if she runs. Copy? Copy that. Wheatley, I'm on a fresh sign. Wait for my signal. There you are. Hey, Girl. You miss me? Ea-" Y/n: "Sister!" She hugs Blue. Blue shifts into a human. Y/n: "I knew it." Blue: "Your gonna be the death of me." Y/n: "I have a son." Blue: "Isaiahs' kid?" Y/n: "Yeah. He has a lot of Isaiah's traits." Blue: "Do you ever miss him?" Y/n: "Sometimes, I mean why wouldn't I. He's the father of my child, but then I remember what he did. I forgave him awhile ago, as weird as it might be, I miss him a lot." Elijah: "Mom?" Y/n: "Yeah?" Elijah: "What happened to 'I'm only coming back to help the dinos?" Blue shifts back. Owen: "-sy. Hey! Hey. I brought you something. There you go. That's right. Okay. You know me. Eyes on me. You know me. That's right. That's right. Hold your... I told you to wait for my signal! Back your men off, right now. No, don't shoot her! Wheatley, you son of a bitch!" Claire: "Owen! What are you doing? Owen." Owen: "You shoot me..." Weasly: "And that animal dies. I think we have the drop on you, sweetheart. She's losing blood. And if I don't treat her... She'll never make it back to camp. How ' bout this then... If that animal dies, I shoot you. You're gonna take care of her. Let's move out! Get to the car, let's go! Let's get out of here. No, no! Wait, are they protecting us? What's going on? I don't think so. Why am I here?" 

~With Maisie~

???: "Hey, Mills. We gathered the dinos. Mission accomplished. And just in the nick of time." Eli: "Wheatley what the hell is going on there? We're a day behind schedule already. I want that money in the bank by the time I get back, alright? Okay, listen to me. No more delays, okay? If we don't get... not now, Maisie, thank you." Maisie: "Mr. Mills, are the dinosaurs..." Eli: "I said not now! I'm sorry, honey. This is an important call. If you would go up to the library, I'll meet you up there in a few minutes." Maisie: "Okay." Eli: "Okay? I'll tell you all about it. I promise. Okay. Wheatley? You get, those animals, here, now. I want that bonus. We got the blue one." Eli: "Bring her to me first."

~Meanwhile~

???: "All right. Hello? Can anyone hear me? Hello? Hello? Is anybody there? Can anybody copy? I'm trying everything. It's jammed. "It's a tough job, son. Build your people skills." Yeah, thanks, Dad. That's it. Proximity alert. Something's coming. Where does that tunnel lead? Well, it connects to the rest of the... park. It's the T-Rex. It's the T-Rex. Claire, it's the T-Rex. It's the T-Rex. Will you stop? It's not the T-Rex."

- Probably.

- Probably? Lava! Lava! Lava... Deep breaths, Franklin...

- See? Not a T-Rex! - This is bigger! Claire, what do we do? What do we do? It's stuck! Chair! Come on! Let's go. Come on, Franklin! We made it! Yeah! C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, Claire! Yes, let's go! Claire. Holy... Run! Run! Run! Go! Go. Get in! Owen! We didn't die. We just fell from a cliff. We're alive! We're alive. Franklin, move! No, no, no! Claire, we're gonna sink, water's leaking! We need to get out! Franklin, watch out! I wanna go home! Owen. Owen! Owen? Move. Move! No, no, no... Owen! Where is he going? Okay, don't panic. Don't panic. - We're not gonna make it, Claire.

- We are. We are. Take a deep breath.

- Where's Zia?

- "Where's Y/n?"

Elijah: "Mom!"

- It was a double-cross. They took her. She must be with Blue. Hey, can you still track 'em? Not anymore. It was a lie. It was a lie. Bastards! It was all a lie! Not all of it. Move! Move! Anything of value, I want out of here. Let's go. What are you doing? Well just put it up and we'll tow it on. Let's go! Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Wait up. Wait up. Stop that truck. Stop it. Hey, sweetheart. Hey, girl. Hey, girl. You're gonna feel that when you wake up. Hey, put your weapon down! 

- They have Zia and Y/n. They're loading out.

- They already have the dinosaurs. Why do they need us? They needed the tracking system to capture Blue. There she is. She doesn't look good. We need to get on that boat.

- The rock's good. We're safe on the rock.

- Just get up, Franklin. All right, the boat's good. I'm on it. Get on the boat! Get on the boat now! Get to that truck!

- Franklin!

- Hey, get that truck going.

- Are you okay?

- Am I dead? Not yet, kid. Come on! Give me your hand. Hold on!