4 years into the future

EDITED

Authors Note- I decided to bring Isaiah back because I feel like it. BTW all kids except Isabella and Maisie are his. 

~4 years Later~

Y/n: "Isabella! Elijah! Come down for dinner!" Elijah: "Come on, Isa." Isabella: "Coming, Eli." There is a knock on the front door. Y/n answers it. Y/n: "Isaiah?" Isaiah: "Ahhh. It feels good to be alive again." Y/n: "I hate to admit it, but I missed you." Isaiah: "Good. It's been 8 years." Y/n: "How are you alive?" Isaiah: "If you didn't realize, I'm concerned." Y/n: "You were eaten." Isaiah: "No, they bought me back from that. I'm the same person from 8 years ago." Y/n: "How did you find me?" Isaiah: "Determination." Y/n: "I hate that I love you." Isaiah: "I love you too." Y/n: "Go, sit in the dining room. Kids, I want you to meet someone, okay?" Elijah: "Sure." Isabella: "Okay." Elijah: "So, are you Isaiah or Issac?" Isaiah: "Isaiah." Elijah: "Mom said you died in an accident." Elijah: "A lot of people did, but I managed to survive. I've been looking for her for eight years." Elijah: "I'm Elijah, that's Isabella. Isabella is 4. I'm 8." Isaiah: "4? Which one?" Y/n: "Indoraptor." Elijah: "You mean the one they threw you in a cage with it?" Y/n: "Mhmm." Isaiah: "This happens way too often." Y/n: "Maybe you can remind me of old times." Isaiah: "Sorry about your uncle." Y/n: "It's fine. I forgive you." Isaiah: "How are his companies?" Y/n: "I managed to save enough for the kids to go to their dream schools, buy a house, a car, and some horses." Elijah: "So, you're my dad..." Claire: "Y/n! I'm sorry! You just kept going on-" Owen: "That Fucker better not be in this house!" Y/n: "Dad. Claire. Maisie is in the room." Isaiah: "Kids go sit at the table." Elijah: "Okay, come on Isa." Isabella: "Okay." Isaiah: "Owen." Owen: "Maisie, go with Isabella and Elijah." Claire: "I'm sorry." Y/n: "Why did you tell him." Isaiah pecks Y/n's cheek. Y/n: "Dad what are you doing here?" Owen: "Get away from my daughter." Y/n: "I think I'm in love with him." Claire: "What?!" Y/n: "I love him." Isaiah: "I love you too." Y/n: "Please accept this." Owen: "After everything he has done!" Y/n: "I forgave him. Maybe you should as well." Claire: "Yeah, she lost a lot more than we did." Owen: "Hurt her again and regret it." Isaiah: "I wouldn't dream of it." Y/n kisses his cheek. Isaiah: *Whispering to her* "What do you think of having more kids?" Y/n: "How many?"

Narrator: "Y/n and Isaiah lived happily ever after with 5 kids. Y/n ran her uncle's companies, while Isaiah became a historian. Elijah, Isabella, Ava, James, and Charlotte. Elijah grew up to be a single dad of twins and became a Software engineer. Isabella became a teacher and mother of a three-year-old. Ava became a nurse and is child-free. Charlotte became a data scientist and is living a carefree lifestyle. Finally, James became a psychiatrist and has 3 children."

~End~