Indoraptor

EDITED

???: "Mr. Mills? Your visitor's waiting. Mr. Eversoll. It's a pleasure to meet you in person after all this time. How are you? Excuse me, where are the dinosaurs? The dinosaurs... are en route. Oh, so am I supposed to sell these? You don't need to worry, okay? They will be here soon. I don't work with amateurs, so I'm gonna contact my buyers and call this off. They will be here tomorrow and your buyers won't be disappointed. Trust me. Whatever their interest. Agricultural, industrial, sport-hunting. We will have something to suit them. Eleven species. Each with unique, bio-pharmaceutical properties. I estimate $4 million per species. $4 million is a slow Tuesday where I'm from. You're wasting my time. Are you ready to make $100 million on a Tuesday? Huh? All of this is in the past. Now, I wanna talk to you about the future. I'll give you ten minutes. The whole point of selling the Isla Nublar dinosaurs is to finance our future operations here. It's, uh... seed money. Call it an overture to something much more ambitious. Yeah. And more lucrative, I guess. Right. We've reactivated the old facilities, updated the technology, and imported the best geneticists from around the world. This operation has been many years in the planning. Genetic power is an uncharted frontier. The growth potential is more than you can fathom. This way, please. If the entire run of our sorry history has taught us one irrevocable lesson, it's that man is inevitably drawn to war. And is willing to use any means necessary to win it. You're gonna weaponize them? We've been using animals in combat for centuries. Horses, elephants. The Soviets used disease-bearing rats against the Germans in Stalingrad." Eli: "Yes, yes." ???: "Our geneticists, have created a direct descendant, of Henry Wu's masterpiece. The animal that took down Jurassic World. Indominus Rex. His DNA, retrieved from the island, way before its destruction, forms the architecture of a completely new creature. Every bone and muscle is designed for hunting and killing. And thanks to Owen Grady's research, it follows any human command. We call it, the Indoraptor." Maisie: "Grandpa? Grandpa? Grandpa." Lockwood: "Maisie. What are you doing up? There was a man here today, with Mr. Mills. It was probably just some business about the Century, is all. I heard them talking. They're going to sell the dinosaurs. They're bringing them here. I'm sure you misunderstood." Maisie: "I know what I heard, Grandpa." Lockwood: "Maisie... it's way past your bedtime. Let's talk about this in the morning." Maisie: "But..." Lockwood: "Maisie. I'll find out tomorrow. Go to bed." Maisie: "Good night." Lockwood: "Good night, my heart. Jesus! Hold on. Just a little longer. Oh, my God, you guys are alive! Look what they've done to her." 

~Meanwhile~

Zia: "Who are these assholes?" Franklin: "Animal traffickers. Look how they're treating them. They're not gonna take them to a sanctuary, they're gonna sell them." Zia: "Not Blue." Franklin: "They need her for something else." Zia: "Like what? I don't know, but she's... She's hemorrhaging and I don't have instruments to keep her alive. Claire, come here. Put your hand here. Steady pressure. Hey, hey. I can't take the bullet out without a transfusion from another animal. Which one of you guys know how to find a vein? I did a blood drive with Red Cross. Great! Okay. Franklin, you take over for Claire." Franklin: "No, no, no, no, no..." Zia: "Franklin! Now! Steady pressure. Oh, my God! Oh, my God. Is it in my mouth? Did it get in my mouth?" Franklin: "Sure?" Zia: "You're good. All of the animals should be sedated. Look for any type of () their blood type should be close enough. Look for carnivores, with two or three fingers. No more than three. I think there is one on board. You've got to be kidding me. She's tranqed. Okay, okay. I got it, come on. Okay. Are you okay? I'm okay! Come on." Franklin: "You're gonna have to do it." Zia: "I can't The skin is too thick, I'd have to use both hands to put pressure on the vein." Franklin: "You gotta do it."

~Meanwhile~

Y/n: "73 bottles of pop on the wall. 73 bottles of pop-" Rexy: *In human form.* "Shut up!" Y/n: "Take one down pass it around-" Rexy: "SHUT UP!"