Dreamnotfoupnd "played each other"

They both wnetr Dreams rooma ns Gworge sees some Dreamnotfound 18+ fanart on the wall and Dream take his clothes off so George says "DREAM WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!", Dream said "I said call me Daddy or Daddy dream now take your clothes off too!" George takes his clothes off and Dreams D!ck goes hard and dream asked George "Can I please fv*k you?!" George seeing Dreams huge d!ck he couldn't say no so Dream puts his d!ck in George's @$$ and George moans while Karl and SapNap are outside coming back from buying the groceries and SapNap said "Told you they will fv*k" Dream keeps going faster and faster that George said "AHHHH DADDYY~ IM GONNA CVM AHHH~" Dream removes his d!ck and makes George kneel down and Dream said "Svck it" George starts to suck it slowky then Dream grabs George's head and make him go faster and faster until Dream said "Ima Cvm!!!" George puts Dream's d!ck out and the cvm goes all over George's face..

George tells Dream "Daddy Dream Pls let me take a break its been 1 hour already" Dream says "Nope" and puts his D!ck in George's @$$ again but this time he is also rubbing George's D!ck making them cvm at the same time..

They fv**ed for 3 hours and 30 minutes they took a break dressed up and both went to rheir own room.