Chapter 2: Who?

Hope you enjoy!

" KATSUKI GREAT NEWS WE ARE GETTING A NEW HERO" yelled Mirko from her office as he walked by. " You don't have to yell, I am right here!" he yelled back. It was 7 am and he was in an already shitty mood after his mother called and yelled after he bailed on her. " They are coming from America. They lived here apparently before," said Mirko, scanning through the folder. America, is he coming back?! After fucking 8 ye-. " It's a girl whose name is Aiya". fuck.

Bakugo transferred to Mirko for 3 years and got him in the top 10 in his first year there.

"quirk is light, 5'8, 27 years old, #3 hero and has the rest of her information locked, nothing about her personal life which is pretty weird, I wanted to get her husband but he hasn't picked yet so we have to convince him and her which is why you're here" she explained putting the folder away.

" Do you think that I can convince them?" asked bakugo with a chuckle. " yes, the husband is a huge dynamite fan and his wife seem to follow his lead in decisions, you will meet at the gala in 3 days, this is a mission if I can get both, it will be huge for my agency! Now get back to work" she finished.

" fucking fine, they better not be annoying especially her husband" hissed bakugo as he walked out.

" make sure the wife secures her spot here!".

Hawks better be right about this. Thought Mirko.

-------------

Mirko's agency: Bakugo (#6), Kirishima (#19), Sero (#28), Satou and Denki (#21).

Hawks's Agency: Tokoyami (#11), Todoroki (#5), Mina (#10), Koda (#40)

Ryukyu's Agency: Ochako (#8), Tsu (#17) and nejire (#7).

Manual's Agency: iida (#13)

Momo (#9) created her own agency 5 years ago and Jirou (#12) joined her .

Shinso (#30) is an underground hero along with aizawa.

----------

" Did you hear we are getting a new recruit?" said Kirishima, passing a cup of coffee to sero. " Yeah, apparently she was a very popular hero in America and is smoking hot!" smiled sero. " She has a husband, dude," said Denki, sitting on the couch next to them. "Whatever I can still say she's hot, '' he replied. " I heard her husband is hotter than the sun, he has fans trying to take him all the time, he's sweet but has a very private life due all the media, they love going after him and his wife" smirked Cami.

" what are you doing here?" asked bakugo.

" better question how do you know that" said kiri facing her.

" I know the wife, they are very cute together...You know I could tell you who her husband is so you'll prepare" smirked cami. " I don't give a shit" said bakugo walking out. " Come on bakugo don't you wanna know!" yelled Denki, getting the finger in return. " ugh I wanted to get his reaction". " Was it going to be a bad or good reaction?" asked sero. " Hmm, it would be entertaining, would prepare him for the gala in 2 days," said Cami, putting a finger on her chin. " You could still tell us," suggested Sero, putting an arm around her. " I guess but I rather see your faces when it happens bye boys" waved cami as she walked through the door. " Are you kidding me? We have to wait 2 days to find out!" whined denki.

" Do you guys think it could be midoriya?" asked kiri. " dude, you're not supposed to bring that name up" reminded sero. " I know but it makes a lot of sense if you think about it, I know we all don't exactly like him right now but-" " he cut us ALL of man, it was best not to like him for bakugou and if he is that person whos super popular explains why he cut us off" interrupted denki. " We don't know the whole story BUT if it is him, it's gonna be a hell of night" sighed kiri. " Did Mina tell you this?" asked sero.

--------

Mina was walking back and forth in the living room while holding her one year old baby. He took all of Mina's genes except her teeth. He was a little chubby. " Where the hell is he?" mumbled Mina as the door rang. "Coming!" she yelled as she ran to the door. " Sorry I am late". " Shinso it's about time!". She put the baby in his area and sat on the couch where Shinso joined her.

" So you heard about the gala? '' asked shinsou. " yep, he's coming in 2 days and he is gonna get attacked by my class" sighed mina. " I would be pretty mad but now that we know why he cut us off, it all makes sense," said shinso. " We are lucky that we found out through that mission, I feel pretty bad about slapping him," chuckled mina. " You slapped him 4 times!". They started laughing remembering that night.

" they think they are married again, thats gonna hurt bakugo" " its also gonna make him faint when he sees how good deku looks now" laughed mina. " yeah, how is he still single?". They looked at each other and said " bakugo". " I can't wait for him to come back" sighed shinso. " yea, hes finally back after 8 years".

"but not alone"

----------------

2 days later....

" you ready handsome"

" yeah, is the press gone"

" should be, now lets go that flight was too long"

" why do I have to go in a different car!?"

" safety princess, mommy and I will see you later"

" fine"

" So you ready?"

" I should be asking you that, lets try not to get caught this time"

*click*

Hero news: Pro hero deku back in japan but with who?! Who is the mystery women? Pro hero deku back not alone! Click here for more...

" you have to be fucking kidding"

Hope you vote and comment, wanna know how you guys r liking the story so far!🙎🏽‍♀️