Chapter 1

This is the story about how I lost everything... In just one night...

This is the story that happened one summer when I couldn't care less about everyone. The summer when I felt for the first time love.

Without you... where is the meaning to live?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~Alexis pov~

You know that perfect day when you wake up and you feel amazing. One of that days when you just feel motivated to wake up early and think that "This is gonna be a great day.". Then someone has to ruin it. In my case by making me fall on the floor in front of the whole highschool...... AGAIN!!!

"What is your problem?!"

I shout getting up from the ground looking him in the eyes.

I was about to go in the building when someone had to bump into me on purpose.

Students were passing by us. Some ignoring us and sighting because they got bored of this scene happening almost everyday, and some taking photos and trying not to laugh.

"Ha ha ha!!! You should see your face!"

How I was saying : My day be so fine then boom, someone has to ruin it.

I got up and stepped closer to the boy staying in front of me and the other two students that were next to him stepped back. I grabbed him by his shirt without stopping to look into his brown eyes.

"You're looking for a fight and I am not in the mood to broke your nose!"

I warned him. The other two boys were so scarred almost trembling, at least they know what i am capable of.

I am ready for him to do something so I can punch him in the face, but no. He needs to keep his cool.

"Chill down wolfie!"

I growled and tightened his shirt in my fist...

"It's wolverine."

He put both of his hands on my shoulders. He smiled friendly and I hardly released him without breaking eye contact. Such a fake smile. I murmured something indecipherable then turned around to take my bag from the floor. I was just too tired to get in a fight with him again. I turned my head so I could face him one more time before I leave and give him an angry look. He is standing there looking at me.

Right when I was about to leave the brunette got closer to me and slapped me on the back of my head. THATS IT! I turned around so i could punch him but he was already by the door of the school.

"You're dead dumb fox!"

I shout then heard him say...

"Its foxy sleepy head! Ha ha."

He said this before running in the building disappearing behind the door.

He is getting on my nerves!

I started to run after him. I entered as well, bumping in people, but i don't care. All i care is to catch him and make him pay. I chased him until we reached the first floor.

"You can't catch me wolfie!"

What a child! He really thinks this time he's lucky?

Right when I was about to catch him I saw the principal with the corner of my eye. She got out of a classroom and he bumped into her. They both fell on the ground and because I couldn't slow down in time I fell on them.