Chapter 6

~Love doesn't follow logic~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alexis pov~

Unfortunately just 5 days have passed since my mother took my car. Everyday I am going to school with Kian and everyday I am walking home.

I just finished my training and my school day it's over. Again I am going home without my car. It will take like an hour to walk home without a car.

I walked out of the school and decided to go through the parking because it will shorter my way home  a little. I then regretted taking the short way. I swear that one day you will not smile like this again.

"What are you doing here?!"

I asked approaching him.

He chuckled and looked at me.

"Don't you need a ride home?"

He asked raising a brow. He looked in my eyes and smiled gently. Wtf is wrong with him. Why is he smiling so often and smiling at me. What have I missed?

He got in the car and looked confused at me. He opened the car window.

"Aren't you going to get in?"

I sighted and got in. It's better than walking even if I need to be near him.

It's too silent. None of the two of us is saying anything. It's not really an awkward silence, it's more like an "acceptable" one. I am just looking at the road in front. The sunset is so beautiful, so many shades of yellow and orange. I looked over at Kian. He is all covered in the color of the sun. His eyes are so beautiful, they are a light brown almost like gold and his hair is so shiny and fluffy..........for a moment I thought about how it would be to run my hand through his hair.

"How long are you going to keep staring?"

He said in such a deep voice without taking his eyes from the road. I flinched in my seat feeling uncomfortable and looked away. I am sure that now he is grinning.

He caught me staring. Well, I wasn't staring, I just.....

I quickly looked again at him to see his reaction and my eyes met his. He is now the one that is.... staring at me.....

He doesn't have any expression on his face, he is just looking at me.

I can feel my face is heating up, my hands are sweating. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't. It's like I remaind speechless. I feel that he is getting closer and closer. I can't move a muscle, it's like I am caught in a spell.

A car that came from behind honked and the driver swore at us. Kian moved his eyes to the road and started to drive realizing it was green light.

I really need to get out of this car.

He finally stopped the car in front of my house. I quickly got out without looking at him and closed the door. He opened the car window right after.

"Not saying goodbye?"

I turned around almost burning with anger. He nodded in understanding and closed the window. He left. This is not normal. He was supposed to make a joke or say something stupid, but he just let me go... What happened to him? Well, not that I care.

I entered the house and gone to my room to take a shower. I love the water, it's calming me. Why is Kian so calm these days and so......weird? That moment in the car... Why am i still thinking about this?!

.

.

.

I would have stayed forever if my mother wouldn't have called me.