Chapter 4

I love this quotes! Don't you too?

~If we can be found, we sure can get lost~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alexis pov~

You are so gonna pay for this.

We are running through corridors and bumping into people. We are running with the same speed, I need to try harder and catch him. We turned left and entered another corridor. Oh no here is the principal's office! I need to stop! Too late! The principal is coming from her office.

We both stopped when we saw her but I was too late and lost my balance and fell on the ground. Kian didn't even tried to hold back his laugh. I looked at him very angry. His laugh filled the silence and the students around us stopped to watch "the show". The principal turned around just to find me on the ground and Kian laughing next to me.

I let out a sight.

"Casanova! Armeen!"

It's happening again...

I got up from the floor and slapped Kian on his nape. This just made his laugh even harder. I was ready to punch him in the face but the principal came our way.

After school and probably after detention I'll definitely beat the sh*t out of you.

"In my office now!"

Perfect! It's happening again. I should pray to God to spare me.

"But Mrs. White we'll be late for class."

Kian said with puppy eyes. Huh? Oh you are doing your "game".... Ughh. You always act inocent and so interested in school subjects, that's why the teachers love you. I can never do that. I rather be true than fake.

"Fine. But you have detention after classes."

She said adjusting her glasses on her nose and pointing a pencil at me and Kian.

"What?! No I can't. The football team..."

I said more for myself, putting both of my hands on my head. If I am getting detention I can't train and my couch will for sure be very angry.
Kian looked at me very quick then his eyes returned back to the principal.

"Mrs. White please have mercy. Alexis is busy with the football team. You know they have a big game coming up so they need to train. I also need to clean my house because my mother is working till midnight."

The principal thought for a moment not saying a word. She sighted.

"Fine Kian. I'll forget you this time."

He smiled very happy and bowed in front of her. Wtf.

"Thank you very much Mrs. White."

What? What! Are you f*cking the principal or something. How? You are the only one that can manipulate people's mind this good! How can he be so good?!

Wait he......

helped me out...

Why...? I would never do this for him. I would laugh in his face.

"Close your mouth maybe you'll choke."

He said with a grin and looking at me.

That devilish smile. Ugh. I really want to kill him. I didn't realized I had my mouth open. I gave him the satisfaction to see me like this.
The principal already left. Well at least I didn't got detention.
I looked around to see if is anyone else on the corridor. I let out a sight.

"T-thank you..."

I murmured letting my head down avoiding his eyes. Well he helped me out after all, even if he is my enemy.

"What did you say? I didn't heard you."

Is he for real!? I shut my eyes and said through greeted teeth.

"Thank you."

I said and lifted my head up to face him. He was already looking at me.

He is in front of me looking me in the eyes. I didn't even saw when he got so close to me. He is too close. I looked back into his eyes, our noses almost touching. It wasn't a good ideea to look up.

I didn't knew he was near. I know I should step back, but.... His eyes are fixated on me making me to not want to look away. He is looking at me like he can see everything, every emotion.

After a couple of seconds he let his eyes fall on the ground then stepped back.

"Mhm."

He said looking on his right avoiding my eyes. He moved his eyes again on me then winked. He turned his back on me and left to go to class.

What just happened.... I am so confused. I remaind there without moving a muscle. My heart is beating again too fast. Why am I reacting like this every time he is close to me. I think I am just tired or is because I am angry. I shouldn't be so affected by him. Who the h*ll he think he is that he can approach me like this. I shake my head. I shouted after him after I remembered. He f*cking winked at me.

"Gay!"

He turned around. He let out a chuckle.

I growled then started to walk to class behind him.

That's how I got my nickname, wolverine. When I entered high school I first growled at Kian in the class and the ones that were near us remained shocked. One of my classmates gave me this nickname and the whole school found out about it. Since then I am known as wolverine.

That day Kian got his nickname too, foxy. All of the students couldn't believe it when they saw Kian's "skills". He always got out of problems, convinced the teachers to not give us homework and stuff like that. Because he is so good at acting and clever his nickname became foxy.

The rest of the day we didn't talked. I didn't even saw him on lunch break. I don't mind it, it's better to not see each other.

After I finished my classes I gone to the football field to meet with the team.

When I stepped on the field I looked around to see everyone. At least they are training.

My eyes stopped on someone and grew wide. Really?! And my peace is gone...

What is HE doing here?! And why is he talking to that bi*ch, he always avoided her.

He is on the other side of the field talking to a blonde girl, her name is Irene and she is the school's slut. She slept with all the boys in this school except Kian. He never liked her and always rejected her. So why the f is he talking with her again?!

My teammates saw me and they stopped their training. I looked in their direction and made them a sign with my hand to come on the edge of the field. I put my bag on the ground and stretched my arms.

"Hey wolverine!"

The Scottish guy said followed by the others.

"Hey. So I need to tell you about-"

"Sorry to interrupt Alexis, but..."

A blonde guy spoked.

"A guy wants to join our team."

The Scottish continued the sentence taking a step forward excited.

"Who?"

Who would want to join right now before the big game? It's insane. No one is physically prepared for this. He must be crazy.

"Me."

Someone spoke from the back. I recognize this voice. Oh h*ll no!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was something else. I really love Kian's attitude. I like that he is a manipulative player. ;))

Do brown cows give chocolate milk?

Who is your favorite? Alexis or Kian?

And I am saying again this is not a warewolf book! These are just nicknames.