Chapter 10

Hey guys!!!! I just wanna let you know that I am changing my way of writing, but don't worry it's nothing too much of a change. ✌🏼
Also I would like a feedback from you. If you like my story or not and if you have more ideas.
Now on with the story!!! ❤️

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

POV ALEXIS

I have no bullets with me. I am screwed...
The man turned his head in my direction because of the noise that the gun made when I tried to shot him. He shoved Kian to the containers and punched him then he turned to me. He walked really fast and I tried to at least defend myself. He stopped in front of me and laughed in my face.

"You really have guts to try and confront me! Look at your friend there! He tried too and look how he ended!"

"He's not dead..." I muttered but not low enough because he heard me.
His expression changed and now just by looking at his face I know that he is going to kill me.
Thank you Foxy for passing out!!!
I need to think about how to end this guy.
He took a step closer to me. I tried to move to his right but he caught my hand. Wait, I still have the gun!

"What can you do with that if you don't have bullets?!" He said and smiled devilish.

"Simple, I said and squeezed the gun hard and threw it to his face, I will use it at a defense and maybe as a weapon too!"

The gun landed to his eye and he let go of my hand. This gave me the opportunity to look around and find something to beat this guy with or just keep him busy until the others come.
My eyes landed on Kian that is still passed out, what a useless "co-worker". The guy came from behind and punched me so hard that I stumbled backwards and almost fell on the ground.

This guy is really powerful. Few drops of blood fell from the corner of my mouth on the ground. He came again and threw two punches to my face and then his knee hit my stomach again and again. I tried to defense myself but hell I couldn't.

When he stopped to look at me one more time before giving me another punch Kian jumped on his back with i think is a chain and put it around his neck. The big guy tried to catch Foxy and take him off of his back but he moved to the sides. He tightened the chain around the guy's neck and after like 20 or 30 seconds he fell on his back.

Kian jumped from his back before falling with the "mammoth". He looked at me and smiled so lovingly, a smile so sweet that can warm everyone's heart, before falling down and pass out.

———————————————————————————

" Alexis you should go home, your mother is worried about you, you've done enough sweetie." Kian's mother said and stood up to lead me to the door.

I looked one more time at Foxy before leaving. I got in the car and drove home. I can't get my mind of that jerk. I am still human of course I feel sorry for him but......... why is he acting like this around me more often. I realized that even if he is in a bad mood or is not feeling well he will still smile at me, a very annoying smile!

Liar.....

I still hate him tho......... am I? Yes....

ENOUGH ABOUT DAMN KIAN!!!

Now I'm really wondering why are the scorpions in Sicily? I think I'll call Mateo to talk with him, in private.

And why the fuck are they stealing our imports? We need to have a meeting with the leaders soon. I need to talk about this with my father.

——————————————————————————-

I arrived home and got out of my mother's car. I entered the door and a glass was ready to hit my head but I dodged it. I looked in the direction from where the glass came and saw my father slamming his hand to the table in the kitchen talking with one of his men, Sergei.

"Why the fuck would they attack us and kidnap our men?! ARE THEY HAVING A DEATH WISH?! Does Alvaro wants war?! WELL I WILL CRUSH HIS MEMBERS AND CUT OFF HIS THROATH IF HE TRIES ANYTHING AGAIN?!"

Looks like is not a good timing. I should go upstairs or....

"ALEXIS!"

Looks like I'm caught.
I stopped and looked at my father. He motioned for me to come in the kitchen. I entered and laid down on the counter looking at Sergei who gave me a walk smile before returning to my father. I sat there waiting for my father to continue.

"Get me in touch with Enzo and Raphael!"
My father said and turned to look at me.

"Yes sir!" Sergei said before exiting.

My father analyzed me, looking at me from head to toe before hugging me. I was surprised but soon hugged him back. He let go and looked at me.

"Are you hurt?"

I was a little surprised by his question but nodded and a little smile appeared on my face. Well I never knew he cares.

"How's Kian?" He said a little worried.

And my good mood is gone. Good for him that he cares about his best friend's son. It makes me wanna throw up.
I sighted and looked down before looking back up at my father.

"He's fine." It's all I said and my father sighted in relief. I know he likes him but damn I never thought he considered Foxy as his son.

"Where's mother?" I asked and regretted right after I saw her on my tight with her arms crossed over her chest and looking at me with venom in her eyes. This made me flinch and I cleared my throat before trying to explain but I got cut of by hard hand lifting in the air.

"Alexis Casanova! How can you take my car to go in the middle of a fight?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CAR?!!!!"
She yelled and I for sure heard the walls vibrating.

"Your car is fine. But I send you a message and told you I am taking it."

I said and looked at my father. He lift both his hands in the air and exiting the kitchen whispering "You're on your own in this." And for sure I was. She will eat me alive if I left a scratch on her baby.

"And you think that because you send me a message telling that you're borrowing my car would have helped?! NO! I told you before! NEVER TAKE MY CAR!"

Be ready for one hour straight since now where my mother is just yelling...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

~I am held back by those feelings that petrify me~