Chapter 5

School is killing me!!! I just want to chill and stay in my bed reading all day!

~Who were you before they broke your heart?~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alexis pov~

The team made place for HIM to come in front. I feel my blood boiling. My anger is growing with each second and each step he is doing. The brunette came in front with sunglasses covering his eyes. He stopped in front of me looking at me from head to toe, like always. He removed his sunglasses his eyes meeting mine and smiled. He turned around to look at the girl he was talking with a while ago that was leaving the field. She waved at him and he waved back. He turned to meet my eyes once again. I was looking at him with such rage that he found it funny and chuckled. I let out an annoyed sight and approached him. I grabbed him by his shirt, our faces just inches apart.

"What the f*ck do you want?!"

I growled at him. A sound that I can only make and tightened his shirt in my fist more. He turned his head and let out a laugh. He looked back at me and put his hand on mine. He looked at me like last time when we were on the corridors, so intensive with such big brown eyes. He smiled at me making me looking back in shook. This time his smile is so...... kind, like he can make everyone feel better by just looking at him. He doesn't have that smirk anymore, this smile is.........pure.

When he started to get closer I came back to reality. I gritted my teeth and let go of his shirt. I pushed him hard that he almost fell on the ground. He somehow regained his balance and I expected him to be angry, but he is not. He is so relaxed yet I am so tensed. I am starting to feel like there are 30 degrees here and I'm suffocating.

He smirked and looked back at me.

"As the red head said. I am here to join your team."

He wants what?! Even if I heard it right from the beginning I just can't believe it.
He's been in the team before. We both joined in our first year, but he left the next year saying that he can't keep up with school. I think he is just too lazy. It's hard to admit but he is really good at this game. But hell no! I will not let him join my team, not in this life not in another. It won't happen.

"Who the f*ck do you think you are that you can just come like that and say you want to join my team?!"

I said pointing my finger at his sunglasses. He chuckled again and gave a look to the blonde guy. His name is Zaki, on short Zak, and they are "best friends" since seventh grade. Please don't fall for his tricks! Oh no! Zak's eyes widened and moved his eyes to the ground avoid looking at Kian. At least he is loyal to me.
A good five minutes passed and i am still staring at Kian and he is still staring at Zak.

"Ummm Alexis..."

No, no, no! I can't belive it! He really fell for it!

"NO!"

"But..... he is really good and it will be easy for us at the big game with his skills."

Zak continued.

What skills?! All he is doing is eating and making jokes all day long!

"Aww wolfie are you afraid that I am better than you and I will take your place as team captain?"

Oh.... I see how it is... So he wants to die...

I clenched my fists and approached him.

"Come here you piece of-"

He started to step back his smile falling off his face, on his lips remaining just a straight line. Soon he started to run away from me and I started to run after him.
He ran through the team letting me bumb into my teammates so that he can get away. I know that the guys got in my way on purpose to not let me beat Kian. I will make them train three times harder for this.
When I almost got out of the field the couch called after me.

"Casanova!"

I hate when the teachers call me like that.

I growled and stopped right before I could step out of the field and looked at Foxy enter the school and showing me his middle finger. I almost gone out of the field when someone grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back making me fall on the ground. I let out a sight and said something indecipherable looking above me to see who made me fall. The couch was standing in front of me with his arms crossed. I stand up and looked at him. He just pointed at my team. He looks like he is going to explode so i am just going to do what he wants. The guys frightened when they saw my angry expression and looked away to not meet my eyes. The couch, Mr. Smith, was standing in my back. I can feel his angry eyes on me. Geez this makes me shiver. I am really scared of my coach. He made me train really hard in the past because I am chasing foxy.

"Casanova! How many times did I told you?! Do not chase Armeen!

His tough voice made my eyes widen. Here we go again...

"Ugh, but coach-"

"I do not care! Stop this childish things. You will soon graduate and you still act like a seven year old brat instead of 19!"

"Sure sir."

I rolled my eyes. I stepped away from him and shouted at my team to start running along with me.

I can only think about one thing.... KILL KIAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your favorite subject in school?

Mine are English and economy.

Love you!!!