Chapter 7 WHAT!? (pt2)

Recap :

"God could this get any worse?" Mito said walking out the door. "It just got worse." She said under her breath.

No Ones Pov :

When Mito walked out the door, she found the last person anyone here would want to see, Illumi. And god forbid his partner in crime stood directly next to him with an all too familiar smile. Mito does know about them and who they are, shes in the loop. But she never expected them to find this place, its restricted and a lovely venue.

Mito casually continued to close the door as to not draw attention. "What are you two doing here?" She asked with a kind voice and eyes walking gesturing them to follow.

'Act normal'

She thought to herself. Mito is witty and knows the BS those boys get into, but she also knows how to take care of it herself, in her own unique way. "I'm here to see my brother get wed of course." Illumi said slightly catching Mito off guard but she didnt let it show.

"Oh? Well glad you came." She said continuing down the long hall.

"Yes, but it was quite difficult to find this venue." Illumi responded.

"Figures, you didnt exactly get directions." Mito said still smiling. "I didn't get invited either, I'm assuming you ran out of invitations?" Said Illumi. "Hm, no we had plently of extras, guess we just forgot you." Mito replied, putting a more harsh tone on the word forgot.

Hisoka simply just smiled and watched as they had a passive aggressive convorsation.

'Oh how lovely'

He thought his smile only growing. Truth is, he wants the two boys to be wed, and hes here to see that out. Illumi came here to spew chaos, and Hisoka wants that too. So he'll let Illumi have some fun, surely not too much though right?

Wrong

If you thought there was chaos before, now its truely about to go rouge. For starters, Knuckle is personally beating the shit outta scooter, completely ruining the dining hall. He punched scooter right into the cake, but he kept going completely blind to everything around him focused on putting this guy out of comission before he could ruin this wedding.

Palm is having a mental crisis and is occuping Mito. Knov and Moral announced they were dating and shes going berserk.

"AAGH! THAT STUPUD STUPID BIG ASS MAN! HIS NOSE IS LITERALLY BUILT BACKWARDS!! HE LOOKS SO FUCKING OLD LIKE A GRANDPA AND HES SOOOOO ANNOYING!!!! GAH!" She screamed getting a knife out and slicing around at anything in her way. "HES SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!" She yelled putting a huge dent into a wall. She heaved and bent over panting, eyes like daggers looking through her hair that hung over her face, at the phone that showed the display.

"AAAAGGHHHHH" She screamed again charging at the phone and tearing it to shreads.

Mito tried to console her and help but was too busy dodging Palms blows to get across. Mito sighed and charged forward, grabbing palm by her waist, "PALM SIBERIA! IF YOU DONT CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW I WILL TAKE THAT KNIFE AND SHOVE IT SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT ITLL COME OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU HEAR ME?" Mito raised her voice almost like she was screaming and used her motherly tone. Palm stopped all movements and mumbled an 'okay'.

Mito set her down, and then the tears started. "I-I just.." And then she sobbed. Heartbroken. Mito took her in her arms and soothed her. (GUYS NOT A SHIP) "I know honey, I know." She soothed. "Lets go get you fixed up." Mito said, leading Palm to a room to fix her up. The wedding is happening in less then 20 hours now, might aswell get ready now.

In other places. Kurapika is dragging his fiance out of the bar, hes going to drink the place dry before the wedding even starts and he wont allow that. But now, Killua was left alone in his room.

Meaning Illumi went in there.

Meaning Hisoka started his personal buisness of entertainment.

And then, Ging showed up.

Meaning, the chaos has started.

😈

724 words ik this is short but its a half chapter so yeah. Sorry for the late updates my life is chaos rn.

9/28/2021

Bye lovelys 💋