Chapter 14 The Wedding

THE TIME HAS COME!

GET READY BITCHES!!!

recap :

In the past 5 hours, so much shit had happened.

And now, they are going to be late to their wedding.

Killua looked at the time, "SHIT!-"

No Ones POV :

Leorio and Gon are screaming at each other, greasing their hair back, tieing their ties. "YOU— HOW CAN YOU FORGET YOUR OWN DAMN WEDDING GON!?" Leorio yelled, helping Gon with his tie.

"I WAS WORRIED ABOUT KILLUA! NOT MY FAULT THE PEDOS DROPPED IN LAST SECOND!" Gon yelled back. Leorio slapped Gon on his back.

"There!" Leorio smiled, proud of his last second accomplishment. Gon smiled in the mirror.

He looked fine.

"Thanks Oreo!" Gon said hugging him and then running out the door. Until he ran back in. "You're the best man, are you coming or not?" Gon said, to which Leorio bolted out the door with him.

"You look gorgeous!"

"No! I look—"

"Shut the fuck up! You are beautiful! Now go out there and marry your man!" Kurapika yelled, grabbing the pale cheeks.

"Do I really look good?" Killua asked looking in the mirror.

He was absolutely stunning in his dress.

The top part was a beige like white, with a stripey-ish pattern. Its a shoulderless dress, but the sleeves are still there. The sleeves are a baggy, transparent kind, along with the skirt. The skirt goes all the way down to his feet, covering the white heels he is wearing. The train isn't very long, but is beautiful nonetheless.

His hair isn't styled, its as fluffy as ever, stunning as always. He has a flower crown, with blue and white roses. The flower crown is attached to the veil, or rather the veil is attached to the flower crown.

 The flower crown is attached to the veil, or rather the veil is attached to the flower crown

(Imma go with this one)

"Yes, you look perfect." Mito said, rubbing Killua's shoulders from behind, smiling at him in the mirror. Killua smiled back, nodding. "Now, shall we?"
Killua giggled.

"We shall."

Gon stood at the alter, shaking with excitement. Leorio patted his shoulder. "Relax, you look like you're gonna have a seizure." Gon exhaled, nodding. Leorio retracted his hand.

The doors opened, and the music started.

Everyone stood up, turning to the door.

There he was,

Standing at the enterance,

Arm linked with Mito's.

He was breath taking.