17. Our sinful fairy tale

Author's note: the wait is over, let’s get back to action. This is a really loooong chapter so enjoy it. 

Narrated by Gaelle Vilhelm:

         On my first official day in Helsinki I decide to take every minute to be close to Aleksi.  He picked me up from Niko's apartment and now we're on our way to an adventure.  I mean, we're not going to hunt a bear in the forest or climb a mountain, but the fact that I'm being taken to a mysterious place is already an adventure for me, and being with Aleksi makes it even more exciting.
         It's been approximately 30 minutes since we've been traveling through a very remote part of the city.  It reminds me of when we all traveled to Oulu on vacation and I fell asleep on Aleksi's shoulder.  Certainly none of us imagined that we would be here now, together.
         A few more long minutes and we  arrived at the mysterious final destination.  It's a very isolated place surrounded by trees.  A small road takes us to a walkway between the trees, which hide a beautiful cottage near to a big lake.  It looks like a fairy tale place.  The sun shines and reflects on the blue water while I can smell all the nature around us.  It had been so long since I had visited a place like this, full of energy and so naturally beautiful.
          We get out of the car and Aleksi carries two backpacks.  He had warned me to bring some clothes, but I had no idea we were coming to this place.

 "How did you find this place?"  I ask, still enchanted by the view.

 "This cottage belongs to a friend of mine. He lent it to me so I could bring you. Did you like it?"

 "Of course!"  I smile.

          I help Aleksi with a few more bags from the car and soon we enter the cottage.  It's not that dusty and looks like it's been very well taken care of by the owner.  There is a kitchen, a living room and a small staircase that leads up to the second floor where there's a bed that takes up the entire space, filled with scattered pillows and a few blankets.  Everything is just perfect.
          Aleksi concentrates on putting in the refrigerator the food we bought earlier while I admire nature through the window.  This lake is huge and looks very inviting.  The sun is nice and the idea of ​​taking a dive reminds me of several fun moments I experienced while living here in Finland.  The best summers of my life were spent close to the Finnish nature.  Obviously I didn't bring a bikini, but that's not a big deal.
          I leave the cottage and start walking towards the lake.  I start taking off my clothes as I walk down the pier, getting totally naked.  I look back and see Aleksi watching me at the cottage door, looking amused at the situation.  I just smile, and then jump into the water, taking a deep, refreshing dip.
          It doesn't take long for Aleksi to approach.  I see him remove his shoes and sit on the pier, only getting his feet under the water. Quickly, I dive towards him.

"Are you just going to watch?"  I ask.

          I dive to the end of the pier and position myself between Aleksi's legs.  He approaches and we press our lips together.  My hands go up to his face and I caress him as we kiss.  Quickly, I pull him by the neck and drop him into the water, catching him by surprise.

 "I should have known you would do this" he says.

 "And now you need to get out of these clothes".

            I help him take off his shirt and then he unbuttons his shorts.  We throw the pieces onto the pier, and soon I see Aleksi swimming in his underwear.  I wrap my legs around his waist, pinning him to me while my arms are around his neck.  I kiss him again, this time more intensely.
         I lean my face on his shoulder, smelling his scent as the water hits his skin.  I close my eyes and focus on the moment, feeling my skin crawl as Aleksi tries to pull me closer and closer.  His arms squeeze me so tight it's like he wants to crush me.  No words come out of our mouths and we can hear only the noises of nature.  I wish I could stay here forever, in Aleksi's arms, feeling the water and the scent of the trees.  It seems like it's just us in this world and nothing bad can reach us.
          When we go back to kissing, I feel the need to feel Aleksi even more.  I know I'm getting wet and it's not just from the water.  I can feel Aleksi's hands on my buttcheecks, squeezing them tightly.  I've waited so long to see him again that my body begs to feel him inside me.  It's like I need his touch and his hard cock to survive.