26. Have no pity on me

Author’s note: one of the things I tried to do in this fanfic is portrait Aleksi in a little bit different way. I don't think he's so sweet and shy like he looks to be. In this chapter I think I went too far but anyway, I think it's cool. Enjoy it  

Narrated by Gaelle Vilhelm:

         It's late at night and Aleksi still hasn't returned from the studio. All I know is that he and the band are working on a new single, which makes me excited about the future.
         My body starts to feel sort of an abstinence crisis. I don't know if it's because of the glass of wine I've had or the fact that I'm happy and excited, but I feel an extreme need to express everything I'm feeling.  There's a certain electricity inside me, a need to be dominated by someone in a totally dirty and sinful way - and that someone, of course, is Aleksi.
         After taking a quick shower, I walk completely naked through the apartment. I don't know if it's my Finnish roots talking louder, but I feel completely free and good about myself when I'm naked.  I look for something to distract myself, and as I rummage through Aleksi's desk drawer, I find an old magazine.  There's an article about him, so I lie down on the bed and decide to read it.  Aleksi was even cuter with his sun-blond hair.  I end up smiling when I see pictures of him in the magazine, looking like a serious guy, but actually he was entering adulthood.  He started working so young and it makes me admire him even more.
           Seeing his face in this magazine makes me think how unbelievable it is that I can have him to myself and enjoy the sensual, inviting body he has.  I love everything about him, especially his thighs. And his broad shoulders. And his skillful hands. Aleksi is so perfect and hot that it doesn't take long for me to start fantasizing really dirty things in my mind.
          Soon, I notice Aleksi is watching me, leaning against the bedroom door.  Finally he's back home! I drop the magazine and run towards him, jumping into his lap and entwining my legs around his body.

 "Babe! You're finally back! I missed you so much" I say.

          I start kissing his face over and over, making him laugh. Carefully, Aleksi places me on his bed. I lie there, just watching him take off his shirt. He looks tired but happy.
         That fire that was manifesting inside me begins to gain strength. I'm on fire from the inside. I start touching my breasts to tease him, and I know it's working.  Aleksi looks at me nervously, like he's trying to control himself.  But I don't want him to control himself, on the contrary, I want him to go crazy like a maniac.  I bend my knees and open my legs slowly.  My hands go to my crotch, and soon I start to slowly go down. With one finger, I make circular motions on my clit while my eyes keep staring at the black-haired boy.

 "You like to tease me, don't you?" he says, laughing but a little anxious.

 "Oh I love it!"  I say "Come here with me babe".

          He sits down on the bed and I move closer, holding his hands and intertwining our fingers. I start to guide them through my body, making him touch my breasts and caress them.  I bring them to my thighs, and Aleksi starts squeezing them tightly. Oh my god, this feels so good!

 "Babe, can I ask you something?"  I ask.

 "Of course my love".

 "Could you make me your bitch tonight?".

          At first, Aleksi starts laughing and doesn't take my request seriously. However, he soon realizes that I am serious. I really want him to destroy me tonight.

"I want you to have no pity on me" I whisper in her ear "Let go of that beast inside you, my love. Fuck me like an animal. Be dirty and hard on me."