JJ - desprate

School had ended for summer. People were rushing through the hallways to leave, however I was rushing to see if a certain blonde dude kept his word.

The Pogues were posted outside waiting in the Twinkie, like they had done every school day for the last year.

I hopped through the sliding door, carefully manoeuvring my hips in order to 'accidentally' graze JJ's lap as I took my spot next to him.

His eyes wandered my frame as our shoulders gently moved against each-others with the chug of the van. Bob Marley's "jamming" filled the air from the loud radio, allowing for discrete words with JJ in the back.

"You ready for the best sex of your life?" JJ whispered into my hair and telling by the tone he was smirking.

"We'll see if you can keep that promise." I mumble, my enjoyment scale for testing him was out the ceiling.

"Don't test me." He whispered, casually reaching over to squeeze my bare thigh in his large slightly Callused hands.

His hand left a contact mark on my leg from the pressure, I could tell he was ready to live up to his previous words.

As soon as we entered the chateau we vanish to JJ's room, with a dark look he slams my body against the door causing it to shut extremely loudly.

I gasped at this unseen dark side of him and breathe impatiently as my eagerness is slowly getting the better of me, he begins kissing my neck with firm harshness and ran his hands under my shirt reaching up my back quickly gathering my shirt over my head.

Bringing his lips back to mine, our bodies moving in rhythm to our mouths as we fought for more.

Moans slipped from my lips causing him to stiffen and remove my bra leaving my breasts exposed. Knowing his favourite part of anatomy was boobs, he failed to ignore them leaving me to bask in the pleasure of his love.

As he kissed and sucked on one at one at a time while rubbing and pinching the other. My heavy breathing thickened and my moaning became audible, as I clawed his shirt of his back.

He reached under my skirt tugged on my underwear, catching my eye contact and waiting for reassurance this was ok. "Yes, come on I'm dying over here." In a very breathy voice.

His mouth creased into a dirty smile as he licked his bottom lip and continued.

I moaned loudly as he usharply grabbed my neck and pushed me over to his bed, slamming me down making the bed and my boobs bounce.

He realised my neck and slowly kissed down my body and spread my legs and ran his hand up my skirt until he reached my panties.

"Fuck, you're soaked." I found it had to register what he was saying I was no focused on his actions.

I removed his shirt and he removed my skirt leaving me in my thin panties and his bare torso.

He slid my underwear off and slid his finger ms through my fold with ease. I covered my mouth and gripped onto the bead sheet as he circled my wet core teasing me.

"Shit." I moaned and he began to lick my clit and roughly suck and I screamed out my moans at this point.

He slid his tongue inside my cunt, leaving me breathless. He thrusted his thick tongue inside whilst gripping onto my hips.

"I'm gonna cum." I try say through a shaky voice. "Not yet." He said climbing on top of me.

He removed his shorts and underwear and revealed his huge bonor, it looked painful.

He looked at me and I nodded begging him to relieve me of my pain.

He rubbed his dick against my clit and found my drenched hole knowing exactly where it was.

He entered hard without warning, which I probably needed considering his size.

I screamed fucking loudly and he muffled my screams of pleasure with his hand.

He thrusted into me as he moaned with me. "You're fucking tight." He said as his dick bearly fit in me and was satisfyingly squeezed everytime me pushed himself further in with every thrust.

He rubbed my clit with his tthumb and groaned as he felt his climax. I Simultaneously felt my high and he pulled out and came, as did I.

I licked his cum and mine of his penis and he kissed me hard afterwards.

We laid down after an well diserved rest, hugged. "Holy fuck, you were right it was the best." I tried catching my breath.

"Told you." He smirked. "Did I ever tell you how fucking big you are, Jesus." I said still recovering. And he hugged me tighter.