JJ - quick ride

Unfinished.

A soft crisp breeze hit your face, slowly waking you up. Your eyes open and meet with a partly open window, blades of sun shining through. Shifting in the white sheet cocoon you were tucked into, a masculine arm sneaks round your side and pulls your small stomach in its tight grip. You feel a warm body pressed against your back, his head nuzzled into your hair. "Morning." You mumble gradually turning your body to face him, once you had he pulled your lower back firmly into him pressing your chests against his. He harshly kissed you, ignoring both his and your morning breath. "Good morning it is." You smile looking back at his face, noticing a slight discomfort in his eyes. "What's wr-" You glance him up and down. "Oh, need some help with that?" You referred to cupping his crotch in pain, his starring at your bare breasts. "Yeah, this is you fault anyway." He said as he watched you furrow your eyebrows, and retract a little, displaying your boobs as they wobbled with the movement causing JJ to groan. "Shit, my bad." You smirked, proceeded to climb on top of him. His eyes widen with excitement watching your naked body straddle his. You sat on his lower stomach, hand resting and his abs as you lent down kissing him. As the kiss became more intense he keenly ran his large hands over your figure, and began rubbing your clit. "Fuck, your wet." He moaned, watching your eyes roll back in pleaser. Quickly you moved back from his hand and alined yourself with his throbbing dick. Lowering your self on to him, you wetness allowing a natural lube. You began ridding him, boobs bouncing. He held your arse as you thrusted against him.