Chapter 1

Lea Cornell was just leaving the diner where she'd eaten dinner when she saw a woman in a motorcycle helmet, leather jacket, and jeans on a dark blue motorcycle sitting at a nearby intersection. As Lea got on her motorcycle, the woman made a circular motion with her left hand. Lea turned and drove away, and Camila Mendes smiled under her helmet as she drove after her.

They had played this game three times before, once with Camila chasing Lea and twice with Lea chasing her. The thrill of the chase was like an aphrodisiac for them, and the adrenaline rush only added to those feelings.

Lea weaved through traffic, doing her best to drive safely and not exceed 10 mph over the limit. Camila normally didn't play things quite that safe, but for Lea's sake she was happy to level the playing field.

Camila chased Lea out of the city, and they were barely four miles away when Lea suddenly crossed three lanes of light traffic to catch an exit at the last second. Unable to safely follow, Camila took the next exit and navigated several side streets before spotting Lea heading into a residential area. Camila followed her through two different neighborhoods and several back alleys before a wrong turn finally led Lea to a dead end. Turning her bike sideways to block Lea's escape, Camila dismounted and replaced her helmet with sunglasses, then advanced on Lea, who removed her helmet to reveal her mask.

"No more running." Camila snarled. "You're not getting away this time."

Lea took a defensive stance. "We'll see."

Camila laughed and lunged at her.

Anyone who happened to walk by would have assumed that Lea and Camila were either sparring or fighting for real, but to them it was foreplay. It was still a battle for dominance, just not the kind of dominance any onlookers were likely to assume.

Despite Lea having more training and experience in hand-to-hand combat, Camila always gave her a run for her money if she didn't win outright. Lea didn't mind; she loved having a partner who was a match for her. It was something Camila and Jason had in common.

After the fight switched back and forth between Lea and Camila's favors, Camila managed to slam Lea up against the wall. Lea cried out in pain as the corner of a windowsill dug into her left side below her ribs.

Concerned but not wanting to end things prematurely, Camila leaned in close.

"You okay?" She whispered.

Lea reached back and felt the area where she'd hit the corner. "Yeah, it just hurts. No blood." She whispered back.

"Do you want to stop?"

"Fuck no."

Grabbing Lea by the shoulders, Camila pulled her away from the wall, then slammed her up against it about a foot away from the window and grabbed her by the throat.

"Game over." Camila growled. "Stand down."

Lea glared at her defiantly. "Never."

Camila squeezed. "Stand. Down."

"Fuck you!"

"Ha ha. I like that idea."

"Wait, wha-hmph!"

Camila cut Lea off with a kiss. Lea sighed, melting under Camila's touch. She'd lost, and the thought of the impending "consequences" was making her knees weak.

Two hours later, they finished getting dressed.

"Do you have a sexual bucket list?" Lea asked.

Camila chuckled. "Yeah, I call it my Fuck-It List."

"What's something you haven't done yet?"

"Honestly? Funeral sex."

"Really?"