5:caught part 2

Bob's pov 

Okay, I'm in normal clothes. I told whitty and amor that I'll be sick today and they understand.  So it's 10:00 pm and I decided to do this. I breath in and gain my confidence. I stroll around the corner and then I heard the noise. I maked sure that I was ready. I took a breath and walked down and look around the corner and then I was pinned to the wall, saw the body and the spray paint of a knife.  I saw the same blue eyes. The same multi-colored yellow hair. It was no other than the same killer himself.

???:well, well, looks like you came again. Do you want a deaf wish or something?

Bob:actually, I came to talk

???:you want to talk?  Keep talking or else it's punishment time. (Danganronpa, why?!)

Bob:w-well, you been in my mind a-and, and...

???:and?

Bob:I wanna have $€× with y-you

???:....

Bob:so... yeah...

???:heheheh, well you want a heated night, your gonna get it, slut~

Bob:!

(OWO, A GAY🏳️‍🌈 PIC 👇)

My head was hit and everything went black

Later, after a few miles 

Third person POV 

Bob woke up but his vision was dark, he expected he was blindfolded, but the he heard the same voice.

??:Sorry hun, but I can't have you  be talking bout the location

Bob:don't worry, wasn't planning on it

??:since you saw too much of me and my partner, I guess you can keep a secret 

The killer removed the blindfold and a familiar face was now shown. Bob widen his eyes with a hint of cherry.

Bob:B-Bosip?!

Bosip:took you a while cutie >w•

Bob:if your one of the killer then... that means-

Bob was interrupted with bliss kiss for the blonde(or yellow) taller man. 

Bosip:dang, your learning quite quick, how cute. But let's get this over this over with, I'm sure your needy now~

Bob's breath hitched as he heard those words. Bosip kissed Bob lust fully. Bob was trying to hold all the moans, but it was too much for him. His body betrayed him and gave in. Bosip torn his shirt off and took off bob's as well. The kiss was still going but Bosip's hands wonder around bob. Still Bosip stopped and his hands stopped at bob's v-line.

Bosip:now I might be heartless at killing but are you ready? Cause no hesitation will happen baby boy.

Bob:just ruin me already, I'm just want you~

Bob:that was the best I ever had

Bosip:me too, but gonna keep quiet or I'm using the ropes next time

Bob:will do:hmm, as you wish 

Bosip token off his and bob's pants and being to thrust . Bob was shaken but he was in heaven. 

Bob:oh my god Bosip! Your so fast but yet so good~ aaahh~

Bosip:keep on moaning and you'll get more~ 

Bob:mmm~AAAHH! That's too hard!  

Bosip:but you like it~. Now stay still, I need to CUMe in you~

Bob:*groans* ooohh~ 

Bosip:f-fuck, your so tight. I like it

Bob:b-bos, I'm close 

Bosip:me too, just be patient 

After a few hickeys and some thrust  they finally came. The two stumbled.

Bob:that was the best I ever had

Bosip:me too, but gonna keep quiet or I'm using the ropes next time

Bob:will do 

 The next day  

Bob woke up in his bed and saw a note on his alarm.

"If you ever want more, make sure to text~" 

Bob smiled and sighed.

"Welp, hopefully the others are okay"

 End of chapter 5

Words

601