6.get the job done

As Bosip hid the body he got a phone call from the boss.

The boss:hey bosip, I notice that you been having fun with the enemy, so I happy for you but you need to get the job done bro.

Bosip:okay, how many more do I need to kill 

The boss:about 5 more but these ones are harder. So I'm sending your partner. So this one  you need to go under cover. 

Bosip:where's the location 

The boss:you know where the dearest family live? It around the corner with 2 miles ahead 

Bosip:alrighty

 After a few twist and turns  when driving Bosip arrive and saw the Russian man himself

Ruv:took you a while comrade 

Bosip:yeah, any kills?

Ruv:just got two an hour ago 

Bosip:wowee

Ruv:now come on, let's blow this 

The two sneak  in and saw the master's  room where the target sleeps.  The two checks for traps and security systems. None, Ruv gotten the knife in hand and aimed at the perfect aim. Bosip was checked for anything for triggering any alarms . 

 Ruv:anything before I throw this?

Bosip:I see a sound triggered one, so let me tape his mouth 

Ruv:remember to be careful comrade 

Bosip:rogger 

Bosip tiptoe across and to the floor to the bed. Bosip taped the mouth of the target and Bosip scooted away a little and signal Ruv to throw. Ruv threw the knife into the chest and push it in deeper. The target woke up but couldn't scream do to the fact that his mouth was taped and couldn't do anything. Ruv made multiple holes into the torso and the target finally went to "sleep". Bosip and Ruv went to the kitchen and hid the knife in the dishwasher (smort )  and turn it on.(omg what am I doing?!) and left. And the two drove off.  When they went to the base  Bosip painted his car into another color in case someone notice the car. And the boss herself  was there .

The boss:I see your done with the second to last kill 

Bosip:yea, so who's the last one? 

The boss:the head master told me that there's soon to be a lgbq+ ball coming up and I want you to kill the creator of the ball. We heard that she'll use some gas bombs to knock out some people     but we'll be sure to fine her cause she'll try to hit on some people mostly boys but if you can get this done next week then I'm sure the head master will be happy and I'll reverse your sins( aka the ones the killed)

The head master:heyo I heard my role

The boss:ah! Head master we were taking about the plans 

Head master:great, oh Bosip and Ruv, you guys can bring your police friends with you just make sure to bring extra gas masks 

Bosip:oh sweet thanks...

Amor 

End of chapter 6

Words:477