3

Jeongguk is watching him and gulps hard, which causes his Adam's apple to visibly move up and down. What the hell is happening here? The sound he heard from him was more than hot. This is bad, so, so bad. The worst thing of all is that Taehyung's just his type, that he already feels like they have known each other for years. Usually, Jeongguk needs some time to warm up to people, but Taehyung is definitely someone he wants to keep in his life, no matter how.

Taehyung opens his eyes with a second moan, sucking on his bottom lip where some of the cream got smeared when he was feeding him. "You need to try it too, babe. Wait, it's my turn now." He tries to take the fork from him, and with a little bit of force, he finally manages to pull it out between his fingers, inspecting it, confused. "Did you... bend it?" With raised eyebrows, Taehyung looks in between the item he's holding and Jeongguk.

Jeongguk clears his throat, sits up more straight and shakes his head. "No, I think it already was like this." A lie, but the other doesn't have to know that. The thing is, watching him enjoying the cake like it's something made in heaven and hearing his sinful moans, made him tense. Unfortunately the poor fork had to suffer a little.

"Oh, okay." Taehyung shrugs, looks at both cakes. He opts for the apple pie and sticks the fork into it. "Say aah." He opens his own mouth widely; so cute.

Jeongguk can see his tongue, it looks soft. He wonders how it would feel like kissing him, but internally shakes his head. They just met, stop thinking about such things; he scolds himself in his mind. Slowly, Jeongguk opened his mouth and since he was inspecting the other's tongue, he didn't know what to do with his own. What if Taehyung thinks his is ugly? Maybe closing his eyes to avoid seeing any reaction is the best he can do.

"Woah, you have a tongue piercing?" Taehyung asks surprised, and Jeongguk immediately opens his eyes and tries to shut his mouth but the fork is shoved into his mouth before he can. "I wonder how it feels kissing someone with a tongue piercing."

Jeongguk begins to chew slowly, fuck, the cake is so good, but wait, what? Did Taehyung just... He needs to keep his cool, can't show that this made him a little shy. "You can always find out, you know." He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. Who's Jeongguk kidding, he's screaming on the inside, never was one who could flirt well or be this sassy. What drove him to say that?

Taehyung hums, cheeks rosy again, but his posture is confident. "What you're saying is, that we should kiss to make this here-" He points to each of them alternately "-more believable?" A sly grin shows up, catching Jeongguk off guard.

"I mean, there are people around us. We probably shouldn't." At least he didn't stutter, that's already something. Jeongguk's glad he had swallowed the food before speaking, or else he'd be a coughing mess right now.

"Oh, you wanna do it in private then?" Taehyung's grin grows, he is such a brat.

Jeongguk didn't think before saying that, but he'd rather kiss him when no one is around than do it for the show. Does he believe in love at first sight? No, but he can't deny that he's very attracted to the man.

He sees Seokjin peeking out of the kitchen, looking at him with a frown. Oh shit, he was supposed to help him today with the guests and not be one of them. He's scratching the back of his neck nervously. "I wouldn't say no." He winks. "Uh, I need to go to the restroom for a moment. The apple pie is really delicious, you should try it."

Taehyung nods, taking a piece that disappears seconds later in his mouth.

Jeongguk gets up, hearing a faint moan as he walks to the kitchen. Of fucking course he had to moan again, not giving him a break. Fortunately, the bathroom is right next to the kitchen, so it won't expose him to the other.

He meets Seokjin's confused gaze as he opens the swinging door. "Hyung, I'm so sorry, but I'm engaged now and my future husband wanted to try your sweets so badly. I just couldn't say no to him." Jeongguk shows him the ring Taehyung gave him earlier and smiles sheepishly.

"What the hell do you mean you're engaged? Just yesterday you were still a proud single and not ready to mingle, if I remember correctly." The older is standing in front of him with his hands on his hips, gaze challenging.

"Well, you see. Taehyung and I-" Jeongguk begins to explain, and gets interrupted by his friend.

"Taehyung? Is it Kim Taehyung you're dating?" Seokjin gasps. "Oh my god, I only saw his back but he looked so familiar. I knew you both would get along. Always wanted to introduce you to him. Guess fate has its own ways." Suddenly Seokjin doesn't look annoyed anymore, his limbs relax and he smiles. "I already called your brother to help me, go back to your fiancé and enjoy my sweets."

Jeongguk has to close his mouth, when did his jaw drop? Did he hear that correctly, Seokjin wanted to bring them together? Wow, this is too much information to take in, but at least the baker is in a good mood now. Jeongguk doesn't pay attention to the babbling of the older, he turns around to go back to Taehyung after he stopped speaking.

"Hey Babe, I forgot to ask how old you are." Taehyung questions him as soon as he sits down.

"I was born in 1997 and you?" He has a hunch that the other is older.

Taehyung's eyes begin to grow, there's a glow to them and Jeongguk wants to see it all the time. "I was born in 1995, which means I'm your hyung."

"Can I keep calling you love, hyung?" It's not that he doesn't want to address him correctly, there's just this certain feeling in his stomach whenever they call each other by pet names. He likes this feeling, a lot.

Taehyung takes his hand, plays with the ring that sits right below his tattoo. "Of course you can, we are engaged after all, babe."

Jeongguk's heart does somersaults in his chest. This man is going to be the cause of his death by the end of the day. How can someone be so confident and sassy, but also look so gorgeous and shy all the time? He loves it.