Dinner

(Andrey's pov)

I stayed in bed for a little longer after Bailey left. It was so hard to see her go, even though I know she was going for lunch with her family. It felt as if she a piece of my heart was walking out the door. 

Last night was the most beautiful and amazing night of my life. I want to take her out for dinner tonight and tell her a million times that she's the most gorgeous person to walk this earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bailey's pov)

I walked inside the hotel room to see that all the lights were switched off, on the table there were a bunch of candles illuminating the the food on the table. A bottle of white wine could be spotted. Slow music was playing in the background.

"Surprise?!" Andrey said, he was wearing black jeans and a shirt

"Andrey, this is beautiful, you didn't have to-" His lips met mine and for second I thought my heart skipped a beat.

"I wanted to take you out for dinner, but I remembered that you said that you were tired so I thought I'd bring dinner to you".

"That's so sweet, thank you" I removed my purse from my shoulder and sat down facing him. "I never thought you were so romantic".

"For the right it person it just pours out" He smiled. His smile, is the most precious thing in the world that I have seen.

"So how was it, meeting your parents?"

"It was wonderful, it felt so good to have everyone together" I popped a grape in my mouth.

"When you were gone, I couldn't help it I missed my family too. So I talked to my mum on the phone"

"That's nice"

"My mum has coached me my entire life and when I changed coaches, she wasn't as involved in my tennis, so coping with that took her some time. What about you, tell me about art?!"

I thought for a second as I watched Andrey slice a piece of cake and give it to me.

"Well.. I always loved art. I loved that I could express how I felt and could capture whatever was around me. At first my parents were a little hesitant but then they came around when a French artist volunteered to sponsor and mentor me. I was sixteen around that time"

"That's very young"

"Yeah, I lived in Paris for two years with that artist studying art".

"He did all this for you, he must have wanted something in return".

"Yes, a have to deliver a certain amount of my paintings to the French gallery owned by my mentor for the next 5 years".

"Wow, how many paintings do you make in a year?"