Chapter 1

A wave of panic and fear hit Blue as the scent of blood was all she could think about. She didn't realize how much trouble she was in until she felt her mouth water. The blood was like nothing she's ever experienced. It was warm and most of all, it smelt so so appetizing.

  "Really Shinazugawa? You're going to commit this act again?" Kocho asked, slightly frustrated and ashamed of her comrades' actions. "If she is as innocent as she says she is then this will not be a problem." Shinazugawa said as his blood flooded from his arm. "But how her hands are shaking, she's still a ruthless cold-heart demon."

Now, Blue felt angry. She bit the inside of her lip as she tried her hardest to control the hunger she didn't realize she even had and the anger caused by Shinazugawa's statement.

Blue slowly turned her head around. Her eyes landed on Shinazugawa bloody arm. A smirk grew on his face upon seeing he had Blue's attention. "If you really want the blood then go ahead and take it." Shinazugawa leaned forward slightly, his arm out in front of him.

"I dare you."

With that, Blue slowly stood up. She turned her body towards Shinazugawa with clenched fists. Blue didn't know what she wanted to do more. Punch him or bite his entire arm off. There was a deadly look in her eyes that sent chills to the Hashira. Iguro rested his hand on the handle of his katana just in case she were to make a move.

'This is so embarrassing!' Kanroji cringed at the sight in front of her. 'This is only our first meeting and Shinazugawa's already acting out.' The others watched intensely. Giyuu kept his eyes on Blue. At any moment if she needed to be protected, Giyuu would step in without hesitation. He didn't care about what others thought. Giyuu promised he would protect her and he was not going to let Blue slip through his fingers.

'She's not going to do it. She's not going to do it. She's not going to do it.' Giyuu kept repeating that sentence over and over again to reassure himself that she had the self control that other demons didn't. She would never succumb to the hunger of wanting human flesh. Right?

Blue continued to stare at the blood dripping from Shinazugawa's arm. Her throat was dry. She was trembling. Both out of anger and fear. All she could think about was the blood. A part of her wanted to lunge at Hashira and drain every last drop of his blood until he was nothing but skin and bone. But the other part of her just wanted to run and hide.

The situation was like nothing she's ever been in before. Never in the ten years of her being a demon has she ever wanted blood this bad. It was a horrible feeling. It made Blue feel gross. She didn't want to die being known as the demon that attacked a Hashira and then got her head cut off. She was so overwhelmed that wanted to scream, run away, cry, something. She wanted to do something but she couldn't bring her body to move.

'Don't you dare let them see you like this, Emily.'

The voice that echoed within her mind was all too familiar. The voice of Blue's older sister was stern and serious. Like it was when she was alive. For a split second, she forgot about the blood, her anger, and everything else and she just focused on her sister's voice.

'Don't let them prove that you are the creature they think you are. Don't ever forget how strong you are.'

The voice faded away too quickly for Blue's liking. She felt herself let go of all the negative feelings she held onto. The hunger died down as well as her anger. She looked down at Shinazugawa's bloody arm and sighed.

Holding out her left hand, a soft white glow appeared in between her fingers and she stared at the wound. Shinazugawa felt his arm tingle slightly. He looks down at his arm and sees the wound was the small glowing light at the very edge of the cut. It moved slowly along the wound until it completely healed.