𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂 : 𝑇𝐸𝐴 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇𝑌

Setting: takes place in a flashback when the children first were properly introduced

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

     "Your highness, your guests have arrived." Tsumiki smiles at little three year old Megumi. The ethereal boy tilts his head in confusion, his long lashes fluttering in a confused blink. Tsumiki simply smiles as she knows the boy can't truly understand that today is in fact a very important day. The day he meets his future husbands.

      " 'Tsumi?" Megumi's dark eyebrows scrunch in curiosity. They decided it best to introduce the boys one at a time. The Prince of Sorcery was dressed in his newest outfit with his choice of pink, of course Toji didn't tell him he couldn't wear the color. His baby looked beautiful in everything, after all.

      Naoya peaked from the corner, his curiosity got the better of him. His father told him not to go but Toji said he could... it was a conflicting situation for the boy. Toji is the King but his father is the one who will strike him if he misbehaves.

      The first child walked in with his personal servant, a bright smile on his face that gave away his excitement. "Hi, Prince Megumi! I'm Prince Itadori Yuji!" The Prince of Beasts introduces himself although Megumi doesn't show much of a facial reaction, simply blinking and nodding his head.

      Tsumiki pulls back one of the small chairs and Itadori happily makes his way over. He takes his seat and Megumi offers him a Mochi. "For me?!" Itadori gasps, eyes twinkling in delight as a blush forms on his chubby cheeks. The young Prince Megumi nods his head shyly and Itadori cheerfully takes it. "Thank you!"

      The next boy is quite shy already, fiddling what his tiny fingers nervously. "Prince...Toge Inumaki...of the fae..." His hair white like snow and eyes a lovely purple shade. Megumi finds him to be the definition of beautiful in his eyes.

      He softly pads over to the offered chair and takes his seat. Megumi offers him a mochi, smiling a little to make him feel comfortable. His entire face flushes as he hesitantly holds out his hand and takes the offered sweet treat. "T-thank you..."

     "You did great, young Prince of the Fae." Tsumiki compliments to make the boy feel more comfortable. Toge nibbles on his mochi while Yuji has his cheeks stuffed as he chews his large bite. Megumi doesn't know why he's meeting these new people but he knows his daddy would want him to be polite. He's not much of a talker but he hopes they don't mind that. After all, his daddy doesn't mind his meek nature so they shouldn't either! His daddy wouldn't introduce him to mean people.

       The next boy seemed shy as well but not like Toge. He clears his throat and bows, "H-hello, Prince Megumi! I'm Yuuta Okkotsu! Prince of Angels!" He shouts making Megumi jolt and Itadori giggle. The boy chuckles sheepishly, making his way to his seat. Megumi repeats the process, offering him Mochi of which he happily takes.

     "Prince Noritoshi Kamo of the Ghoul clan. I am honored to meet you, Prince Megumi." The child rehearsed this over and over last night to make sure he did it just right. Megumi bows his head, giving him a little smile. Noritoshi takes a seat, patting down his traditional kimono in the process. Megumi offers mochi and Noritoshi takes it, "Thank you very much."

       "Mhm."

     "Gah! He's so cute~!" Little Gojo runs over to Megumi, placing his hands on the table as he leans forward. Megumi leans back in surprise while Noritoshi glares at the albino's lack of proper manners when meeting his fiancé. "I'm Satoru Gojo, Prince of Vampires."

       "Eheh... why don't you take a seat, young Prince?" Tsumiki chuckles awkwardly, gesturing to a chair. Gojo eagerly nods his head, taking a seat in the chair. He swings his legs back and forth, gushing over how adorable Megumi looks in his outfit.

    Megumi holds out a treat, "Mochi?"

      "Even your voice is so cute~! Thank you!" Gojo takes the Mochi from him, instantly crushing on him. Noritoshi shakes his head side to side in embarrassment of Satoru's shameful behavior. The next boy comes in and radiates confidence right away.

       "Sukuna Ryomen! Prince of Devils." He introduces, already taking his offered seat. Megumi holds out the sweet and Sukuna puffs out his chest, "Hah! I will accept this gift—"

       "Haha! You're so full of yourself!" Satoru busts out laughing making Sukuna's face redden in anger. He slams a small, clenched fists on the table. Satoru and Sukuna have met before and their relationship is full of insults. Satoru insults him with a bright smile that makes him appear innocent while Sukuna is a little ball of fury who won't back down from Satoru's declaration of war.

   "Shut your trap bloodsucker!" He insults.

"Gremlin!"

"Pillock!"

"Lickspittle!"

"Cockroach!"

"Donkey!"

"Leech!"

"Sna—" Megumi suddenly stuffs Mochi in both the boys mouths, instantly silencing them. Sukuna blushes in shyness, avoiding eye contact while Satoru blushes in adoration. Tsumuki, along with a few other servants, begin to serve the children their tea. Tsumiki stifles a laugh as Megumi gives a disapprovingly look at the two.

      "No fighting." Megumi pouts.

       "I agree, it's immature." Noritoshi throws the two boys a glare before taking a sip of the tea. Sukuna rolls his eyes while Satoru just shrugs, chewing the mochi in his mouth. Megumi holds out a different flavor for Itadori who instantly leans forward to take a bite. Sukuna's jealousy is easily noticed making Gojo snicker. Toge, Noritoshi, and Yuuta quietly sip their tea.

      Megumi focuses on the tea in front of him, raising the cup to his mouth and gives it a couple cooling blows before taking a little sip. "Mmm! Thwese are swo gwood!" Itadori slurs while chewing. Megumi sets his cup down, giggling at Itadori. Tsumiki is glad that Prince Megumi seems comfortable around them, she is to report all that happens to the King.

The tiniest of the children, Megumi, suddenly gets up from his chair. All eyes are on him but he doesn't really pay them any attention as he quietly pitter-patters his way towards where Naoya is. It's too late to run as Megumi is already looking directly at him. Naoya gulps, stepping back "I—uh..."

Megumi lightly grabs Naoya's hand, doing his best to tug him in the direction of the others. "Mmm! Naoya! Come!" He pouts, pulling more on his hand. Naoya flushes pink, shyly nodding his head as he lets Megumi bring him along where the others are. Naoya doesn't like a lot of people, not many treat him well anyway. Despite this and despite being cruel towards the little Prince in the beginning, Megumi has always been kind to him and has always protected him against the family. Naoya never wants to hurt Megumi, he only wishes to be by his side. That is enough for him.