Meto X Oc : Entwined in Silk

A.N: First up to get some love, is Mr. Meto! Enjoy.

He was finally home

He was finally home. It had taken forever to make the journey back, or at least, that was how it had felt. Delays upon delays and he had been getting more and more agitated, with each unnecessary hour that had passed. He loved his friends, truly he did, but he loved her more. And he hadn’t seen her in months. Dropping his cases at the foot of their bed, he shed his stage persona. He pulled the wig off and dropped it into the ottoman in their room. He would take care of it later. He reached up and pulled the pins from his natural hair, allowing it’s real dark brown waves to fall just past his shoulders and ran his fingers through it. 

Sitting down at the vanity, he pulled free his heavy duty make-up remover and began to clean his face of the products on it, tossing the wipes and pads into the trash as he went. Once he was finished he glanced into the mirror and breathed a sigh of relief. There he was. There was the real him. He stood and pulled off the feminine clothes that he was wearing, which also ended up in the ottoman as well. Standing in the large bedroom, naked as the day he was born was so relieving. He grabbed a brush and started brushing through his hair, as he walked towards the bathroom, where he could hear the shower running and the soft humming of Hinata. 

Letting himself into the bathroom, he set the brush on the sink and walked over to their large shower, sliding the door open and stepping inside. He tapped on Hinata’s shoulder causing her to jump and spin around. He watched as her face lit up in excitement when she saw him. He barely had time to sign ‘hello baby’ before she dived on him. He chuckled as he held her close and picked her up, she giggled as she wrapped her legs and arms around him and kissed him. 

“I missed you, you know?” She said softly, after pulling away and tightening her arms around his neck.

He smiled and bumped his head with hers gently, one of his ways of telling her that he had missed her too, when he couldn't sign. He was not deaf but he was mute. So he could hear just fine, he just couldn't speak like a 'normal' person. Not that Hinata cared. She loved him exactly as he was, and had made sure to learn sign language, so that they could communicate with one another just like any other couple. When she had become fluent, she had made every effort to speak with him, solely in sign language. But he had told her, as much as he appreciated her doing that, he liked to hear her voice and wanted her to speak to him normally. And so she spoke to him verbally, while he replied in sign. 

"You feel the same way too huh? So you aren't tired of me yet? Amazing." She joked, unwrapping her legs and sliding down his body, until her feet were back on the shower floor, but didn't leave his arms. 

He laughed silently and shook his head no. Before kissing her forehead. 

"How long are you home for, baby? Will you have to head away again in a few weeks?" She asked, slipping from his arms and started to wash her hair, keeping one eye open, so she could read his hands.