What happened to my phone?

Everyone in Miyamasuzaka Girl's Academy and Kamiyama High School have heard of the trending game, Genshin Impact. What atttracted the people to it? Was it the beautiful fantasy-like world? The character designs, especially for the male characters, story and the lore of the game? Or there's a voice actor someone knows and they decided to play the game to hear how they did in portraying the character and delivering their emotion?

There are many reasons on why people have started to play Genshin Impact and it seems to have an effect on one of the members of Wonderlands x Showtime. Kusanagi Nene was playing the game during a school day. It was before classes started and a certain classmate of her's approached her from behind and instead of trying to talk to her, he just watched her play.

What the gray-haired girl was doing? She's currently fighting one of the monsters called "Hilichurls" with a blonde female character. Nene is well aware that someone is watching her and as soon as she finished fighting off the monsters, she turned around to see her classmate, Aoyagi Toya.

"A-Aoyagi-san, is there something you need from me?" She asks.

The blue-haired male snapped back into reality.

"My apologies, Kusanagi-san. I was going to greet you, but that game you were playing caught my attention." The male, Toya replies, bowing in apology.

"This? It's called 'Genshin Impact'. If you're gonna play it, I-I'll add you."

"I think I've heard of that; Shiraishi was playing it one time."

The female's purple eyes agape, "really?"

"Yes, apparently, she has that girl in the game."

"Oh, her name is Lumine. She's the female twin of Aether, one of the characters you can get before you start your journey across Teyvat. There's also three other characters you can get for free; the rest are from a gacha system." Nene suddenly rambled.

"Lumine and Aether, huh? They have nice names."

Thus, they continued their morning conversation about the game. Eventually, Recess rolled around and a male with ginger hair and a blonde streak and olive green eyes entered the classroom along with a girl with her long black and blue ombré worm loose and star pins on her hair enter Class 1-B.

"Toya, what's up?" The girl greets whilst the male made a pouty face.

"Akito, Shiraishi."

"Bro, why didn't you come out of your classroom earlier?" Asked Shinonome Akito.

"Sorry, Akito, but I was talking with Kusanagi-san that I lost track of time."

"What were you talking about?" Shiraishi An questions further.

"The game you were playing in the WEEKEND GARAGE."

"You mean Genshin?"

"Yes."

"Let me guess, Kusanagi was playing the game in the morning?"

"Exactly."

"Toya, you should try it. Once you get to AR 16, the both of us can do Co-op together."

"Co-op?" Toya cocks his head in confusion.

"It's like multiplayer mode, except you have to join another person's world in order to do so. If you added a person to your friend list in the game, you can play with them anytime." An explains. "Speaking of friends, I should get Kohane to try playing it!"

Though phones can't be used during school hours, including breaks, Akito secretly brought out his phone and opened the game. The music playing from his phone seemed to have caught An's attentions as she checked under the table.