The Knights of Favonius

I'm finally free from school! I was working on other oneshots I was writing these past days. As for why I haven't uploaded, I was slowly running out of my source of brainrot for this and the fact I, a complete idiot, didn't know how to execute some of these and I fear this has affected how I write my sentences when it comes to something like this. And as always, the art used in this chapter are not made by me.

======================

"Stormterror... is attacking Mondstadt itself!" Amber worries.

"Kaeya, Ena, Emu, Mizuki, you've come at the right time. We must-"

The mysterious male cuts Akito off, "hold on, Akito, are you perhaps forgetting to introduce us?"

"Oh, right. This is Kaeya, our Cavalry Captain."

"These four are travelers from afar, Emu, Mizuki, Ena and Paimon."

'From afar? Is that all we know of them?'

"Long story short..." Amber and Akito summarize the events that happened during the previous chapters.

"I see. Welcome to Mondstadt —" Kaeya welcomes, "though you haven't arrived at the best of times, I'm afraid. I understand the anguish of being separated from family. I'm not really sure why you're looking for the Anemo God... But everyone has their secrets, right?"

The trio began to sweat bullets as Kaeya chuckled.

"Relax! I won't press you for more. First and foremost, on behalf of the Knights of Favonius, I would like to extend our thanks to you for your help just now."

"Well, we couldn't just leave the situation to—"

"So... Uh... Where's the reward?" Ena interrupts.

"Ahh... How about a traditional Mondstadt delicacy, Sticky Honey Roast?" Kaeya suggests.

"I just heard about that one!"

"Your fight to defend the city against the dragon just now was witnessed by no small number of citizens. The Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius is also very interested in meeting you, and formally invites you both to our headquarters."

And with that, Kaeya, along with Akito and Amber, lead , Emu, Mizuki, Ena and Paimon to where the Knights of Favonius Headquarters, though there may have been a few problems since they sometimes lost track of Emu, who seemed to know a lot about Teyvat. They climbed down the stairs as they spotted a building, which they believe is the headquarters as the Cavalry Captain and Outriders gesture to the said building.

"This seems to be the Knights of Favonius Headquarters. Let's head in." Everyone nods.

The scene cuts to a blonde leaning on the desk, looking up at the ticking clock in her office. She couldn't seem to wait and decides to walk to the door, not long before a purple mage stopped her.

 She couldn't seem to wait and decides to walk to the door, not long before a purple mage stopped her