Where is this place?

By the time they woke up, everyone looked around, questioning where they are. Five people are in the land, dubbed as "The Land of the Free", Mondstadt. The other five are in the nation of contracts, Liyue, and six are in a closed off nation, Inazuma. Not only that, the three travelers remember who they are, but what happens when they encounter their other friends?

"Hey~ are you awake~?" A small voice asks as one of the three travelers get up.

"Huh? Who are you?" One of the travelers asks back.

"I'm Paimon, Paimon hopes we can get along!" Paimon, the mysterious floating thing, introduces. "What a your names?"

"Akiyama Mizuki, but you can call me Mizuki." They looked around and found two short-haired girls lying on the ground.

"Enanan, wake up and you with the pink bob."

"Shut up..." Ena mumbled.

At an instant, Emu got up and saw Paimon.

"Paimon-chan!"

"And who are you?"

"I'm Ootori Emu!"

"If that's the case, I'll call you 'Emu'."

"Wonderhoi!"

Annoyed with the noise, Ena got up as well and saw Mizuki, Emu and Paimon.

"Mizuki?" Ena questioned, rubbing her brown, sleepy eyes. "Wait, where are we?"

"You three are in Mondstadt, a part of Teyvat, do you understand?"

The brunette grumbles, "no, I don't."

"Come to think of it, why are the three of us with you?"

"Paimon saw you three on the ground, so Paimon decided to wake you up."

"Paimon-chan, where are we going?"

"To one of the Statue of the Seven, of course, of course! Just follow me."

Paimon begin to fly off to a different direction as Mizuki, Ena and Emu follow her to a cliff. Mizuki wanted to find another way, but Paimon exclaimed.

"The path ends here! I guess we have to climb."

"Climb?!" Ena shrieks, remembeing the time during the picnic with Airi, Shizuku, Mizuki, Rui and Nene.

"Yay, climbing~!"

"Climbing depletes stamina and depleted stamina takes time to recover!" The floating thing advises as the three travelers climb.

By the time they got to the top of the cliff, they continued going down the path they originally had planned. Ena was already getting tired from climbing she had to stop on her tracks to take a breather.

"Ena, we have to hurry up and catch up to Paimon."

"I'm... trying..." She panted.

"Okay, let's take the route we planned!"

Instead of running, they decided to walk instead and take some time so Ena can rest easy.