PART I

So, I finally left from school and I am starting a new life as an older and more mature person. I have my own house right now in the center of Seoul. I love my university. It is what I was dreaming for. I have been there already. It's been two weeks that I am going there and I have learnt a lot. I have a friend, Yuri and I got close to her from the first time. This week we had a lot of fun together. She came to my house and I went to her house and we had fun. At the weekend we went out as well. Ah I love it. I have other girls classmates but I don't really like them and their attitude. And in general all the girls at my school are kinda not my type of friends. Like ew how can you all like one boy who is heartbreaker? Yeah. I am talking about a classmate of mine. Jeno Lee. I don't know why they do like him that much truly. I told you he has a lot of friends since school like Renjun, Haechan, Mark, Jaemin, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle and Jisung. He also became so famous in just a week that has friends from the second grate, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung, Johnny, Taeil, Jaehyun and Jungwoo. They are all kinda " bad boys" but not like him. He wants every girl and he plays with them. He got so famous that some girls like him, some other just admire him a lot and the boys?... Some of them admire him but most of them are jealous because he gets all the attention. That's it. Today it's Monday. I texted Yuri and she said she is waiting for me to the bus stop so we can go at school together. I saw her there and we went together to school as we had said. Time skipped and we had lessons as we should, like everyday. In the end of the class I told Yuri to come and stay at my house for tonight. We went there, we ate, we studied, we ate again, we laughed, we had fun. And then it was time to have, you know, deep conversations at night in my house's balcony drinking some wine.

Y(Yuri): so what's with Jeno?
Y/N: what do you mean tho?
Y: come one didn't you see that was looking at you the whole time?
Y/N: ew. He is looking at every girl come on.
Y: okay bestie but I am just saying
Y/N: oh my god you are in the ninth cloud, imagining impossible things

And we started laughing. She wore a pair of pyjamas, the ones I gave her. We watched a movie kinda comedy and we went to sleep. The next day I woke up first and I woke Yuri up as well. We quickly dressed up, got ready, ate a loaf of bread with some cheese and ham on top of it and we left to go to school. In our way we got coffee to start our day with a little more anger than we used to  feel anyways because we are women and that's the way we were born. We went into our class. When we got in there we saw our classes boys talking and four to five girls in the other side of the class obviously gossiping about them. Yuri and I went to sit on the upper seats while three other girls entered the class and came to sit next to Yuri and me because there were three other empty seats next to Yuri. Those three girls are actually kind and stuff but I just don't feel like we can be friends. They are three of those loud af girls that people kinda laugh with them because they are fools in a cute way but at the same time they have a very heartwarming attitude and they are so lovely. But they also cringe everyone. So, you know... Not my time of friends at all. I don't know why but the girls of our class really enjoy being we me and Yuri. Wow. Anyways, I looked at Yuri and she looked at me when they came but we tried to be friendly. As the times was passing by, all my classmates came into the class. We are 38 people in there totally. We are 12 girls and 26 boys. Big difference and that's bad, but what should we do? As everyone was in the class, Jeno got up and he stayed in the middle of the class. Who does he think he is? *🙄*

Jeno: so guys, I just wanna tell you that y'all are invited toy house on Saturday at ten o'clock at night for a huge party. I am waiting for y'all".

Oh my god. He looks so arrogant. I don't want to go but at the same time I feel like I wanna go and have some fun. I will talk about it with Yuri as well. We have time. It is Tuesday and the party is on Saturday. Yuri will stay in my house anyways because we have a lot of fun living together. It's really early I know. I know her for only two weeks but I feel this friendship is elite. We were also talking about living together last night. Living together in my house as our house because it's economically better. So, we will talk about it too and we will see. But for the party I am not nervous yet. We have time to think about it or something........ NO WE DON'T. Days passed by. It's Friday and we haven't talked about it at all. We just gossiped about it a little with Yuri. She says we have to go but I feel kinda weird and I don't know what to do. It's Friday night, so me and Yuri had fun a little at my house's balcony with some wine.