PART V

Y/N: kissing me like all the other girls, is not part for me. I don't like it. Other girls do but I don't like it. I don't like been called "one of the girls Jeno has f*cked".
Jeno: you are special to me kitty.
Y/N: no Jeno you didn't understand I...
Jeno: no Y/N... YOU didn't understand. I like you okay. I like you and that's the problem. I have never felt like this in my life. I have stopped flirting. I have stopped making out and stuff, because all day and night I think about you and you are just saying that I am a motherf*cking fboy f*cking all the girls I find on my way. I am so stupid that I made people believe something like this for me. It's not okay when people talk about rumors. Ask me for once if it's okay for me and the boys. Ask me for once if it's okay to be called "our university's f*ck boy". Ask me for once if it's okay. And you keep believing all those rumors.

His voice started being softer and shaky.

Jeno: ... It's not okay. It's not okay liking a girl when everyone says that I f*ck all the other girls. I have never done that. I like flirting. Yes I do. I liked making out with some girls. Yeah I did. But I DID. For you.

Jeno stopped talking and I was so shocked. I didn't know about all those things he was hiding. He is so sensitive and everyone treats him like an fboy. A sexy man. The handsome man of our collage. But he is not only that. He is sensitive. The only thing I could do was hugging him so did I. I hugged him so tightly and he hugged me tightly as well. I felt so bad.

Y/N: I am sorry
Jeno: no you are not the problem. Other people are. I am sorry.

I suddenly remembered he said he liked me. All this emotional moment made me forget that he said he likes me and the fact that he did everything for me. I'll better leave things the way they are and we will see. I smiled at him and he smiled at me back.

Y/N: should we go now?

Jeno nodded. I tried to leave but Jeno held my wrist and pulled me close to him again. He looked at me and he raised his eyebrow. I placed a kiss on his lips as this look was because I didn't kiss him. I am sure about it. As I tried to pull myself away, he pressed my head closer to his, so he could kiss me more. We pulled away and he smiled at me.

Y/N: sorry I forgot

I said giggling

Jeno: don't do that again kitty

I nodded and we went upstairs. All my classmates were into the class. I went in because we didn't want to be obvious that we were together all this time. I sat next to Yuri and Mina because they left a seat for me. Mina is so cute and kind. I want her to be a close friend of mine. She worths the world. After a while Jeno came in, sitting next to Chenle and Haechan. They were fooling around and they were so cute. Before the teacher came in, Chenle got up

Chenle: guys Saturday night at 9:00 p.m. we have a party at Jeno 's house.

Everyone was so excited but I wasn't. I actually didn't want to see Jeno with other girls. Yeah he said he is not the same but it's a party and it's normal. Chenle sat down. We had a break again in which I told Yuri what happened. In an other break we had, we were with the boys. As I was wearing jeans that were reviling, as you saw before, some boys (a group of friends) were keep staring at my tights. I felt embarrassed because I understood it. Yuri and some of the boys understood it as well. Jeno quickly covered my naked tights with his hand like nothing happened and he kept talking. These boys stopped looking and left. Jeno took his hand away.

Y/N: thank you

Jeno just smiled. After a while they said that the teacher we had next wasn't there so we had a space time. We kept talking while the second graders of our group went upstairs for a lesson. Other four classes were outside as well. Unfortunately, the class that those boys are in is outside as well. They came again and they started staring at my tights once again. Jeno looked annoyed. He made a step to go to them. I held him back, placing my arm around his waist. These boys kept staring and talking about me. One of them started looking at my butt and checking me out bitting his lips. He was coming closer and closer. When Jeno understood that it was the time he left and I couldn't stop him. He went and pulled that boy back. All the university students that were outside were looking at Jeno.