PART III

We finished the project and we made our team name "Number one". We sat again to the sofa, but this time I am sitting next to Jeno. It was 22:00 p.m. and chenle ordered some pizza. We went to make the little table we were sitting around before. It's ready and now we are waiting for the food talking and laughing holding our drinks.

Y/N: being with y'all is funnier than I thought.
Chenle: look. People always say about us things that are not true. We are not like we seem to be. We just love parties, women and we are enjoying our life. That's it.
Y: that's okay
Jeno: it's also funnier being with you girls. More than I thought.

He said and he looked at me smirking. Omo what's wrong with him. Ah I truly enjoying having fun with them but I am afraid they are going to use us because we are girls. Ah I don't know it's really confusing. I like being with them and having fun. I understand they are good guys after all and that they have a good side. I can feel it. They just don't show it. Even now with us. Okay they improved and they smile to us but they have that fboy look and it's so confusing. I don't know what I should believe. At least they are better than they seem to be at school. Flirty but that's it.

Y: Thanks tho!

The bell rang and the pizza is at home finally. Chenle gave money to the delivery boy and he came in placing the pizza boxes on the table. He sat down and we started eating, drinking, talking and laughing.

Y/N: by the way the delivery boy was good looking tho *😌*
M: he was muscular as well
Y: he looked hot
Jeno: when did you saw him?
Renjun: yeah I didn't even saw him.
Y/N: of course we did.

We all started laughing... Time skipped and we took a lot of pictures.

Chenle: girls do you want to see the rest of my house?
Y: yes
Renjun: we will come over as well

All of us got up and went upstairs. Chenle in front and we were behind him. Jeno was behind me and I felt kinda awkward. When we arrived upstairs we went into chenle's room and it was super nice. Neon LEDs and stuff. It was so cool. Jeno was still behind me and as I was looking around I felt two hands holding gently the two sides of my waist. I look at those hands and they were Jeno's veiny hands. I can recognize them. I felt something but I can't explain it. My heart fluttered this time. Ew. Yuri saw it and she smirked at me. I was trying hard not to laugh but I slightly smiled with her face.

Y/N: so that's the place you bring all those girls huh?

We all started laughing.

Chenle: no I don't bring girls at my room or even at my house
Renjun: we don't do that. Only in parties.
Jaemin: we are not making out with every girl. You have misunderstood us. We don't play with girls. We just you know make out at a party not because we want to. It may happen, it may not happen. We are not a group that our job is making out with everyone. As we said before we just enjoy our life and enjoy being our age. We know what we do. We are mature enough. People just say other things.

We were going downstairs while Jaemin was talking.

Y/N: that's something else. And that's good.

Jeno's phone rang and he picked it up.

Jeno: hello... Yeah why are you calling me tho?... Okay... Nooooo?... Bye...
Chenle: what's wrong?
Jeno: a girl called me and she said she wants to meat me.
Renjun: is she this one girl you made out a month ago at Sungchan 's birthday party?
Jeno: yeah and she doesn't leave me alone.
Jaemin: Jeno has changed. He doesn't want to meat a girl and make out?
Jeno: it happened once and that's it I don't like her.
Jaemin: I have never seen Jeno in love. He is just making out or flirting and then he doesn't even talk to those girls again
Chenle: you do the same.
Renjun: Jaemin doesn't do it that much.
Jeno: okay guys stop it.
Chenle: Jeno is our university's fboy for some reason.
Jeno: GUYS STOP