PART VI

Jeno: in 10 minutes come downstairs for a little bit. I want to see you.
Y/N: is everything okay?
Jeno: yes. I just want to see you. I am outside anyways and I want to see you.
Y/N: okay in 10 minutes I'll be downstairs.

We closed the phone. Yuri and Mina  smirked at me.

Y/N: he wants to see me

I said smiling.

Girls: ohhhh!!!

You were already kinda ready so you were waiting for those 10 minutes to pass by. After 10 minutes, I went downstairs. Jeno came the time I went downstairs as well. He  was into his car. He opened the door of his car and came to me. He placed his hands around my waist.

Jeno: did you slept?
Y/N: hmmm
Jeno: everything okay?
Y/N: hmmm

I nodded and I was wondering where is he going because he was dressed up.

Y/N: where are you going?
Jeno: I going to see my parents for a little bit. I have to visit them. I missed them.
Y/N: awww*🥺* okay have fun with your parents and sister okay?
Jeno: yes. You too with the girls. See you at night okay? At the party
Y/N: yes

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. Ah his kisses are so passionate. We waved at each other and Jeno went into his car.

M & Y: bye Jeno!
Jeno: bye girls!

I looked up and I saw that Yuri and Mina were in the balcony all this time. We all started laughing. I went upstairs. As I was going up the stairs I was thinking that wow I felt in love with the boy I didn't like at first. I may was the only one that didn't like someone from this crew, and now I have a this thing with the boy that I wasn't expecting I would do something like that with. That's weird but I like it. I went upstairs and me and the girls sat down drunk some coffee and talked.

M: you guys are made for each other
Y: who was waiting something like that tho. Y/N with Jeno the "fboy" of the collage and the one that is pro at flirting.
M: and who was waiting JENO to be like this. I mean I wasn't.
Y: no one could believe Jeno could change like this tho. He is a frat boy, kinda the bad boy of the university but he is actually really soft boy.

I wasn't talking. I was just enjoying the girls talking about Jeno and smiling. Time skipped. It was 8:00 p.m. and we had to get ready to go to the party. I was like this:

Yuri was like this:

Yuri was like this: