Intro:Valentina And Jay

"They don't know you like I do"

*The Bold means That they are in the interview off camera"Hi! My name is Valentina Martinez, I'm 22 and from Jacksonville, Florida

"Hi! My name is Valentina Martinez, I'm 22 and from Jacksonville, Florida. I'm a tattoo artist and co-own Poison Punishment Tattoos and Piercings with my brother Alejandro. My boyfriend is Jay White, he works for New Japan Pro Wrestling. We've been together for 2 years now. He lives in Auckland, New Zealand but he is coming to the US Friday! God I am so excited! We originally Met when he was on an excursion to Ring of Honor when he faced my father, when he was Punishment Martinez but never actually talked to him. Until as a graduation present my mom told me I could go anywhere in the world and spend 2 weeks there. I and my daughter immediately said Japan. And that's how we started talking!"
Back at the tattoo shop Valentina worked on her final client Michelle
"Valentina, so why aren't you doing appointments next week?" She asked
"She's going to pick up her soon to be husband from the airport.... By the way Sis have you told Waverly about it yet? " Alejandro asked
"Nope not yet. I thought it would be a surprise. You sound pissy about it though." Valentina Told him
He scoffed "Valentine. I'm not pissy. I'm just worried. You need to think about Waverly."
"We'll talk about it later. Not in front of the client." Valentina whispers " I'm so sorry about that."
Alejandro walked off and started to clean the shop, while waiting till she was done with the client. They closed the door then Valentina said very angrily
"How many times have I told you! Don't fucking argue with me in front of the client and about your little comment back there that I need to think about Waverly, I am! She always asks why doesn't she have a dad." Valentina raised her voice
"Valentine...I know but You can't go and marry a man from across the world and bring him to the US. You barely know Jay. He may be a totally different person when you meet in person. He might be using you just for a free pass. " Alejandro told her
" I'm Alejandro Martinez and I am Valentina's older brother; I mean I love her but I'm nervous about this whole thing... especially for my niece. I'm afraid that my sister and Waverly will get close to Jay then he leaves her... Nobody really supports the marriage except her mom, Elisabeth."
"I'm not going to argue with you Alejandro. Plus, I have to pick up Waverly and meet my mom at the bridal shop so I'll see you later." Valentina told him while walking out the door.
Valentina then walks to her car and gets in, then her phone rings.
"Hi!" She said while putting it on speaker.
"That's all I get? I see how it is." Jay laughed
"Sorry baby I'm a little pissed off right now’” Valentina sighed
“Oh, who’s ass do I have to kick?” Jay said
Valentina slightly smiled and laughed, then pulls into the schools parking lot. 
“Babe, I just pulled into Waverly’s school. So, I gotta go. I love you, my king.”  Valentina smiled, then after Jay said I love you back, she hung up and went into the school.
Waverly is my 6-year-old daughter. As you probably assumed, I am a teen mom. I found out I was pregnant on my 15th birthday. It was a big shock to everyone, especially my dad. I was very close to him at that time, so he never thought I would have sex at that age. My boyfriend at the time, was willing to help but after she was born, he turned to drugs and on her first birthday he got arrested for Murder and is now incarcerated with a life sentence.”
Valentina walked into the school, went into the front office and waited to speak to the receptionist.
“How can I help you?” the receptionist asked
“I am here to pick up for early dismissal for my daughter Waverly Martinez-King"
“Okay Wait one moment and then take a seat” The receptionist told her as Valentina sat down.
She waited for a few minutes, then stood up once the door opened. Waverly then walks over to her with a big grin on her face, making Valentina smile as well. Valentina takes Waverly’s bookbag off and carries it, walking out of the office with her.
“Hi Princesa (Princess) How was your day?” Valentina asked while opening the car door for her.
‘It was great Mommy! We learned how to tell time!” Waverly told her while getting into her car seat and then buckling up.
After making sure she was settled, Valentina then got into the car and started driving.
“So where are we going?” Waverly asks
“We are going to meet Grandma at a Bridal shop then get dinner. “Valentina told her
“What’s a bridal shop? Is that where you try on and get dresses?” Waverly Curiously wondered
“Basically Yes. But these are special dresses..They are for Weddings.”
Waverly laughed then said “Oh like when Grandma did. Why do you need that?”
Just as Valentina started to explain, her phone rang. She slightly smiled and thought perfect timing.
“Perfect timing. Did you get your visa yet?” Valentina asked
“I did and I also got the plane tickets.” Jay told her
she was just about to say something when Waverly said “Hi! Are you coming to visit us soon?”
Jay let out a little laugh then said “Guess you didn’t tell her yet. My little Wizard, I am coming to see you guys but I am staying forever.”
Waverly smiled so brightly and started to giggle. “Really? You are? Yay! I’m so excited to see youuu. “
“I am too. I miss you both so much! So, my plane leaves soon. It takes about a day so 9 AM I’ll be at the airport”  Jay sweetly said
Jay was about to talk when they suddenly heard “Flight 29 from Auckland to Florida is now boarding.”
“I have to go. I love you both so much “
“Okay, I love you. See you tomorrow.” Valentina replied
“Byee.” Waverly smiled
After driving for a while, Valentina goes in the parking lot of the shop and parks right next to her mom’s car. She then opens Waverly’s door while waiting for her mom to get out. When she does, Valentina hugs her, then her mom grabs Waverly’s hand and they all walk into the shop.
“Hi! how can we help you?” The employee asked
“We’re here to find a wedding dress. “Valentina and her mom both say.
“Okay! Who's the lucky bride?”
“Me, “Valentina smiles
“What is your size miss?” The employee asked
“Uh. I’m a 5”
“Okay and what is like your dream dress?”
“Well. I want something long. Maybe a ball gown. It has to be white or my father will freak. He’s very adamant about it.” Valentina said while her mom nodded.
“if he sees her not in white, God I can just imagine now.” Her mom said
“I can hear him in my head already. ¡Ágase eso! Ahora. Te dije que tenía que ser blanco” (Take that Off! Now. I told you it had to be white) Valentina laughed
So the lady picked some dresses for Valentina and had her try them on. After trying them She fell in love with the 3rd dress. She then bought it and the girls left the store. They got to the cars and Valentina handed the dress to her mom and asked her “Can you keep this until the wedding? I don’t want Jay to see it.” her mom then nodded and got in her car and left.
Valentina then helps Waverly in and they go home,

Friday Morning
Valentina and Waverly were sitting on the couch, getting ready to pick Jay up for the airport.
“Are you ready to have him here?” Valentina asked
“Yeah! I finally have a dad! Now I can go to father-daughter events at my school! Do you think he’ll do that with me?” Waverly told her
Valentina smiled and hugged Waverly. “Of Course, he will! He’s already told me.”
Waverly started to get excited and started to laugh “Really? Beat That Monica!”
Valentina laughed then got off of the couch. Waverly did as well.
“Ready?”
Valentina nodded. Then the girls got into the car and headed to the airport.
Once they got to there and parked, the girls went into the waiting area.
“I’m a total ball of nerves right now. I mean he could change his mind and go back.”
After a few minutes of waiting Jay came through the gates and immediately went to the girls
Jay smiled as he got closer and He grabbed Valentina and lifted her while they kissed
“Hi!” Valentina Smiled
Then jay hugged Waverly and said “HI. My little Wizard, I missed you so much.”
“And I missed you too my queen. Shall we go?”
Valentina nodded. And then jay took both of the girls' hands and walked out of the airport.

 And then jay took both of the girls' hands and walked out of the airport