Hidden drugs

Heathers POV

I woke up to the smell of brownies and ran downstairs and to the kitchen. "Brownies for breakfast? Not my usual but hey, I'll take it." I said talking to Geoff, he turned around with bloodshot eyes, I flinched. "GEOFF! What the fuck!" I yelled slapping the back of his neck, he giggled. "H-hey bridgetteeee, wanna go to the bed and see what happens?" He said sloppily. "Geoff. What are in those brownies?" I asked pointing at the large tray of brownies. "Oh theeese? These are weeeed browniesss." He said giggly. I face Palmed before yelling "BRIDGETTE GET YOUR HIGH ASS BOYFRIEND!". Now he can't drive, and we won't even know where to go when he's in this state of mind. He's probably gonna say something like "our next stop is unicorn land!" Geoff broke my thoughts. I sighed. "Bridgette your really attracted to this goof?" I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes as she dragged him upstairs. "Yay! I'm getting laid!" Geoff cheered "babe. Shut up." Bridgette said sweetly as she continued to drag him. Guess I'm the one cooking breakfast. How about, pancakes and bacon. I opened the fridge to find a pack of bacon and put it on the stove. "Baby, baby, baby oooooo woah! Baby, baby, baby OHHHHH!" I sang as I was cooking. Alejandro soon came downstairs "mi amor, I can hear you all the way from upstairs." He said tired. "Good, now everyone knows how bu-tee-ful my singing is." I said stretching out my words. "Anyways, what are you making?" He asked looking over the stove "pancakes and bacon, and where the fucks my Goodmorning kiss!?" I demanded. He gave me a nanosecond glare before giving me a quick kiss. "Maybe if you gave me time too, you wouldn't of asked that." He said walking over to the living room

________________________________

Once the food was ready we all ate. (Well, besides Geoff) "so, what are we doing today before we leave?" Courtney asked taking a bite of her pancake. "We should go zip lining!" Duncan said "don't chew with your mouth open babe." Courtney said wiping his mouth before giving him a peck on the cheek. "Sounds good to me." Bridgette said "same, I haven't goin zip lining in forever!" Scott exclaimed "I used to zip line all the time." Alejandro said proudly. "Welp, it's settled. We're going zip lining." Dawn explained. "Kay, ima look for one." I pulled out my phone and went to searching. "Okay, we can go zip lining at 3:37-5:55." I announced. "Sounds good." Courtney responded, the others nodded.

________________________________

Time skip: 3:15

Courtney's POV

We got in the car. Geoff was still sleep and we didn't want to be embarrassed if he was still high. The thought made me flinch again. Once we got in the car Courtney drives, as Duncan was in the passengers seat. Same Cody and Noah were in the middle, Dawn Scott and Alejandro were in the back, and Bridgette, And Dakota were in the trunk. (Bridgette rented a car.). We got there after about 20 minutes. Everyone out there equipment on, I look over to it and god, it was high up. I started shaking. Ok, I'll admit. I am kinda scared of Heights. "What's wrong me amor?" Alejandro asked. I noticed I was clenching his hand "nothing!" I snapped back, I didn't want to look like a baby. "You sure?@ "okay fine!0 I cut him off "I have a little fear of heights.." I whispered. He chuckled "and you were scared to tell me this because?" "I don't want to look like a baby." I mumbled. "Well, we can zip together." H attached me to his zip like and started running "ALEJANDRO I DIDNT SAY I WAS READYAHHHB!" I screamed as we were miles above the ground. I hugged him so tight I think I was choking him a bit. "Heather, calm down, your not going to fall." "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!" Screamed. I covered my eyes. "How long is this fucking zip line!" I complained. After about 2 minutes it was finally over. "Thank god!" I said in relief as it was finally over. We took off our equipment and waited for the rest. Once they were there we all talked about how fun it was. I just stayed quiet tho. "Let's go ride horses now!" Bridgette offered, my face lit up. "YEE FUCKING HAW!" I yelled "I love horsies so muchh! I used to have on named buttercup." I explained. "Well, if heathers into it. We def need to go." Dakota said while taking photos of the view "I also used to ride horses." Alejandro bragged "what can't you do!?" I said angrily.

________________________________

When we all got home Geoff was finally back to his normal self. "Hey guys. We gotta get going! We're going to Cali!" Geoff announced loudly "WOOP WOOP!" Courtney yelled swinging her arms around. "Cool! I love California." Cody said happily "and they have amazing waves!" Bridgette said dreamily. "BUT THE HEAT! I'll dieeee." Dakota expressed. I rolled my eyes "slow your roll, we're going to California not Egypt." I said with annoyance "yes Dakota, your being dramatic." Courtney said politely. "Ugh fine. But only because I can get cool pictures there!" She explained "sorry toots, but you were going either way." Duncan established, walking away to pack his bag. "Okay, I'm gonna go pack if we're leaving like right now." I said walking upstairs.

________________________________