Things you do around your crush that would be werid otherwise

1.Stare endlessly at them
2.Blush when their name comes up
3.Try to sound cute when you talking to them
4.Constantly stare at your phone number and wonder if you should text
5.Become nervous when they're around
6.Constantly checking their social media profiles
7.Find out their likes and dislikes and deliberately make an attempt to like and dislike the same things
8.Secretly celebrating their birthday
9.Deliberately find reasons to drive past their homes
10.Always make some reason or the other to talk to them
11.Try to sound as intelligent as you can in front of them
12. Give death glares to their crushe's significant others (if they have any)
13.obsess over the tiniest details of their lives
14. You will sporadically like and comment on your crush's Facebook activity, finely straddling the line between creepy and cute.
15. You know your crush's middle name, the names of their parents, siblings, any pets, and best friends - whether or not you have ever talked to them in person - because of social media.
16.You and your friends have a nickname for your crush. You probably think it is clever, but really it just is creepy.
17.You are able to spot your crush from far distances or in a crowd because of weird distinguishing physical features, like the shape of their head or the size of their ears.
18.You've probably had a dream about your crush.
19.In your mind, you've tried on your crush's last name, just in case you get married.
20.You've already picked out your honeymoon spot. Also, what you will name your children.
21.You plan how nice your outfit will be based on whether or not you expect to see your crush that day.
22.You also suck in your stomach.
23.You constantly see things you want to buy for them when you are out running errands, but realize such a gesture would probably just be weird.
24.Your friends are sick and tired of how much you bring up your crush in conversation.
25.You'll also consider attending an event you would never go to under normal circumstances, like a basketball game, because that's where you might see your crush.
26.When you talk/text your crush, you try your absolute hardest to keep your cool, but in your head, YOU ARE TOTALLY FREAKING OUT.
27.When you are around your crush, you absolutely, 100% cannot fart.
28.You'll position yourself in a room so you can see your crush, and vice versa.
29.You've come close to perfecting the art of staring at your crush without them noticing.That being said, there have been some close calls.
30.There definitely has been a time where you thought your crush waved at you and you waved back, only to notice they were waving at someone behind you.But the first time your crush noticed you was downright magical.
31. But then, for some reason - maybe you see your crush talking to someone else - you will experience soul-crushing doubt.
32.The thought of whether or not your crush will ever like you, the most existential of life questions, will cross your mind.
33.Then, you'll have another moment of contact with your crush, and your roller-coastering emotions will return back to normal, or as normal as they ever will be.
34.When you're sitting so close to him and try to touch him as much as you can.

(Hey guys, I've got to end this, but read my other books! They are really good and I'm sure you will love them. C YA!)